1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update B&G International order information here(New website!)

Apr 17, 2007

1. To EscagirlUK:

1)sorry, no any piercing service.
      2)sorry, we don't have any other hand types.
      3)I cannot enter the Chinese home page during this week. I don't know why.
      I will call my boss for it. But my English website works as before.
      4)News:B&G will launch new heads in July. Both 1/3 and 1/4 dolls.

Thank you^-^

2. I want a B&G BW SD body for my bw kiss head. It'll fit right? Resin color should be ok because BW kiss matchs CP bw.

3. To Izam:

Oh dear~~~I have no idea.
      Before we find a Kiss and try.... I cannot let you get order here sorry.
      And BG cannot sale body without head.

Have a nice day!^-^/

Yours
      Layla

4. News:

Free outfit gift will go on as before.

5. Any news on when the outfits will arrive? *Hopes her boy will arrive in time for London Expo* :3

6. layla-mi, do you send to South America?
      how much will be your shipping estimate for a 60cm doll to Brazil ?

7. GOOD NEWS!!!

B&G Doll can get order the body only \^0^/
      The price will show out next week!

Layla

8. Hi! ^^ I heard you will soon be able to just sell the bodies of the dollies... is that true?! If so, when will that be?

Edit:
      Okay I just saw that you said that 2 posts up. XD; Sorry! Do you have an expected price?!

9. Yes! It is!
      The price is 220 USD for 1/3 size body (any skin) and 130 USD for 1/4 size body (any skin). we give the body a free underwear ^^
      I will rewrite my website.
      Please waiting the details.

~Layla~

10. Whill there be more dolls in the future? I like Freyja, but I don't like 1/3 dolls :D Please make more 1/4 dolls :D

11. hi!

Can I buy just a head?? I like Sky's mold, how will it cost for Sky's headmold?

12. hi layla!

I just want to know, does the Normal Skin colour B&G dolls fit any of the know doll colours, like Volks Pureskin or Dollzone or so?

13. To BlueSand:
      Yes, you can. ^0^

To maigamomochi:
      Oh thank you! These "3 S" dolls are waiting for you.

To hyschara:
      I am not sure.
      It looks like more pink and white than Volks or DZ.

14. Does anyone know if the B&G NS bodies would match newer paler Luts NS heads?

15. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157669&page=2

heres a link to the sales thread. i had asked if delf's ns would match, and a picture was provided. not sure how old the delf ns is in that image, but the B&G does look pale so the newer delfs might work.

16. I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there some sort of shipping "discount" when you order more than one doll or does it simply double?

17. Now that you can order only the body, can the head be purchased separately too?

18. To RayRay:
      We don't have discount for more than one dolls. But if you get order for more than one doll, the shipping fee will be cheaper.

To Ryoki:
      Yes, you can order head without body.

19. What would the cost be for 2 1/3 dolls, with face-ups, to the US?