1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sup - Tiny from Supiadoll

Dec 17, 2007

1. Olgaandwieser - Supia doll has gone through a lot of changes lately, so I think emailing them will be your best bit on finding an answer to your question. I don't think they've sold them for a while now. Sometimes - kind of rare - but sometimes you see them for sell in the marketplace or you could post a "want to buy" post.

Hope this helps,
      Yia

2. :D:D:D:aheartbea Oh!:D Joy of joys:XD: My baby Seron is finally coming home! I am just thrilled to pieces to finally be able to bring one of these little babies home:aheartbea I have long wished for a Seron and at long last! She's coming home:D I'm not sure of a name yet but I'm sure when she arrives I'll just look into that little face and know!

3. Congratulations Mitya !
      I am very glad for your new arrival.
      I want tons of pictures!

4. My boy Francisco:

[​IMG]

~Gus

5. Ouf ! a beautiful baby boy ! Thanks Gus251 !

6. ahahahah..... Gus! Baby Sup... love him.... my little buddy...

7. Thank you so much, Gilou!:aheartbea Oh I promise you I'll take tons of pictures!:D She is a little girl Seron, my very first girl ever!:D I'm so excited:XD: Oh and Gus! What a gorgeous little boy! Who did his faceup and hair? He's beautiful!

8. Fantastic news, everyone!:D My baby is finally here! I just recieved the "Sorry we missed you" card from the mail person so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick her up but oh I am just so excited!:XD::D:aheartbea I can't wait to get her:D Work tomorrow will fly by for sure!:D I just would have rather been able to have her today on my day off and spent some time with her but I am just relieved she is finally here:D

9. My baby is here!:XD::D:aheartbea And oh, is she just beautiful.. My gods.. She is easily one of my absolute favorites.. She's just precious and her faceup is amazing! I adopted her from the fabulous TinyBear and she did such an incredible job on this little baby:D I am in total love! I took some pictures last night so I'll get those uploaded soon, stay tuned!:XD:

10. Mitya ,I can't wait to see your little baby !
      Even nude !

11. Im so glad she found her way home at last xx

I was a little disapointed in my Supia experience ..ordering a tan and getting a normal ..I dont think there were any tan in the end ...I think if they ever opened their orders again ..I would love a tan baby

12. So are these cuties still not available?
      On http://www.supiadolls.com/ it looks like you can buy them, you can add them to your basket at least.
      But the site doesn't look like its been updated for a while.
      It doesn't say they're sold out- It's a bit confusing, any ideas?

13. Thank you so much, Carrie I am thrilled as can be with this little one:aheartbea She is just precious and I can't thank you enough for allowing me to adopt her! *huuuugs*

And to dear Gilou, at last here she is, as promised, my teenie princess:D:aheartbea

[​IMG]

And a closeup of her exquisite faceup by the oh so talented and amazing Tinybear:D

[​IMG]

She is an absolute dream and I adore her!:aheartbea I love this doll so much, I just want more and more of them:XD: I'd love a Sena and a tanned Seron:D These are beautiful babies, so lifelike and gorgeous!

Bestsyblue: I have also been quite confused about the status of these babies for quite some time. I found the Baby Supia home page to be a little more helpful:

http://www.supiadolls.com/babysupia.html

It says they are sold out at the top though if you click on any of the babies, like you said it leads you to believe you can add them to your cart and buy them. I did email Supia about them and they said they were going to restock them but didn't know when. That was at least a month ago. I've been terribly frustrated at not being able to find one but I was at last blessed with my little baby girl:aheartbea They, like so many other dolls I love, are rare but will pop up every now and again on the second hand market. Its a very frustrating thing but I've grown used to this as I seem always to fall head first in love with dolls that are no longer produced.

14. Lucky mother !Thanks a lot Mitya !
      You got a wonderful princess !
      Her baby face is really great !
      I do like yer.

15. Congratulations on your Seron, she is so precious. I love her face-up.

I really want a Seron of my own, I really do hope they open their orders again soon.
      Their website is just so confusing.

16. This is horribly late but thank you so much, Betsyblue!:D:aheartbea I still have my sweet Seron and at long last I shall be adopting a Sena! She/he will be on a Doll Leaves baby body and I'm not sure if I will like it. I adore how it looks in photos. Though once Sena gets here and I see how it looks and I don't like the proportions, I will need an alternative. I'm hoping to get some advice on this if anyone can help me. I doubt I'll be able to get a Baby Supia body ever so I'm looking to make a hybrid^^ I think maybe the nDoll Petite body would be perfect. I do wish I could see a Baby Supia next to one though first. Either way, I'll post lots of pictures of my sweet baby once she/he gets here!

17. She's here, she's here, she's here!:XD: Oh, she is more than perfect, I adore this sculpt like crazy!:aheartbea I also really love the Doll Leaves baby body. Its a perfect match, poses wonderfully and while Sena's a little bobbly looking on it, it's such a fantastic hybrid:D I will get pictures up and running soon as I can. Sena is surely one of my very favorites. I've never met a sculpt quite like this one:D

18. I just got my new Baby Sup Coco today! She is adorable! Do we have a newer thread for these new ones?

19. Congratulations on the arrival of your Coco!
      Am waiting for my own Baby Sups to arrive, I ordered Milk and Sena, along with a Cocoa head. (I just couldn't decide who to order :lol:) Would love to see pictures of your little one!

My search didn't come up with a newer thread around the time I placed my order and haven't seen any since, so it's nice to see this one get revived.