1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sup - Tiny from Supiadoll

Dec 17, 2007

1. Thanks for helping me find this thread nancy_shroeder_ca! I can't wait to see owner pics of the new babysups! How long has the wait time been for them? There is a special gift this month - a pair of overalls I think, which makes ordering even more tempting :)

2. Mine took a bit over two months. Orders may increase when user pictures start being posted!

3. Congratulations on new Baby Sups arrival. I am new to the hobby and just received my first little one & I am thrilled. Happy to see thread revived.

4. Hey! I ordered a blank Cocoa head in NS on May 28 and just today her status changed to "Before shipping" :)

5. I am planning on getting a Cocoa head to be the baby version of my Iplehouse Violet but was wondering if anyone had tried theirs on a Fairyland Realfee body by a chance?

For me the baby body is a bit too small for the head so I am looking for hybrid options :)

6. Most dolls in this size range have larger heads. The Babysup head is smaller than most. Supia lists the head size as 10 cm. Realfee heads are 14.6 cm.

7. I personally have issues that i find the Babysup head looking way too large on the 15cm Babysup body, hence my hope a bigger body might help in that regard ^^"

8. I just think the Realfee body might be too large.

9. I am not sure either, hence my hope that someone might have tried it / can try it. I do have friends with Realfee bodies but that requires me getting the head in first.

Otherwise in the 15cm - 20cm range there is not a whole lot of options that I know of. Not a size I usually dabble in.

10. I plan to do a comparison picture with some other dolls in the range. I'll see who I can include that is a bit bigger.

11. Thank you very much in advance! <3

12. I can take a pic tomorrow of RF Pano next to Cocoa.

13. My Milk and Sena, plus a Cocoa head arrived yesterday, and I love them! And sooo wish I'd ordered a 3rd body after all... really like it a lot!
      [​IMG]Milk &amp; Sena by Wolfboy141, on Flickr
      EDIT: some more pics on Flickr.
      The newer heads, Milk and Cocoa, are slightly larger than the older Sena one.

And where, to me, the smaller head looks perfect on it, the larger heads look pretty good on the Babysup body too - as long as the wig isn't too puffy, (4" Monique Gold wigs are great in that respect.)

My Leekeworld (K size) Jun (19cm) now shares his body with the Cocoa head, and that size works very well for the head. Though it does make the sculpt look several years older, instantly. I'll try to take pictures of this hybrid tomorrow.

14. @bajib That'd be super kind of you <3

@Wolfboy It'd be lovely to see hybrid pictures! :) Because my issue that she will wear very poofy wigs OTL She's supposed to be the baby version of this doll of mine and she needs hge curls xD

15. Oh WOW, I'd love to see how that project turns out if you manage to find the right body!
      Don't hove one, but I'm thinking the Maskcat body might also be great for making taller hybrids?

Here's a link to the K-type Leeke body my Cocoa is sharing at the moment. Will take pictures later today.
      It's not as poseable as the Babysup body, which is really nice. Knees need a little digital help to get to bend well, but other than that, I love the babysup body. Very nice aesthetically, and wonderful resin too: has a very slight "tooth" to it (like DiM's) and feels great to the touch.:D

Here's a picture of Milk wearing a Monique Gold wig and hat:
      [​IMG]Babysup Milk by Wolfboy141, on Flickr

#315 Wolfboy, Sep 9, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    16. Thank you so much! The Mascat body might indeed be an option, I have also thought about a Pukifee body or a LittelFee Baby body... hm.

Or I just suck it up, get a Babysup body and just dress her in a very floofy dress to offset the head ;)

17. Ah, good then that I added in a PKF body as an afterthought when taking comparison pictures as you wrote this! (You can actually see in the pic it was an afterthought:lol:). My own body isn't co-operating very well at all today, so I decided not to try and get lighting and focus better, but you should be able to get a pretty good idea from this:
      [​IMG]Babysup comparison by Wolfboy141, on Flickr
      Elfdoll Hana, Babysup Milk, Cocoa on LW K-type body, Sena, PKF Ante, RP Soso.

More measurements for the K-type girl and boy bodies which come to 19cm including a LW head, can be found here.

#317 Wolfboy, Sep 9, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    18. @Wolfboy you're amazing, thank you! This does help a lot and the Leeke body does look like a nice option!

19. Supia has deleted the measurements for the older Sena head, but when I ordered many months ago I remember they listed the Sena head as larger than the new Milk and Cocoa heads. What is the circumference of the new Sena head?

20. here are Cocoa, RF Pano, and Maskcat Esther:

[​IMG]