1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sup - Tiny from Supiadoll

Dec 17, 2007

1. need...
      cute...
      little...
      BABY!! :o

They are so cute i LOVE the body sculpt! *start saving even more*

2. I keep going back to look at the pictures--please Catrina, tell Supia that we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of these babies!! I have been dreaming of a BJD baby,(especially this exact size) forever! Oh, and will there be girl bodies too? Not that that teenie bit is a problem, I had to squint to see it:lol:

3. Did you see it? *searching for microscope* There it is!!:fangirl:

I am sure there will be girl bodies too. She will have three babies for sale soon.

I've loved tinies since I was a kid. I'm just dying to see these arrive. Their faces have such great detail : - )

Catrina

4. LOL!! they need diapers, baby powder a soft brush for when they grow hair and a small crib. It's too much commitement for me I am NOT going to push that tiny baby carriage around town.

5. Those little dumplings are way too cute and I love the detailed sculpts. How can anyone refuse? I'm going nuts over them and will go mad if I can't have the money to get one.

6. So they are making THREE different faces in this size?? Oh, I am in SOOOOO much trouble!! I have already set my heart on the white princess with the blonde hair (white skin, no bits, please) But two more faces--die--Supia's faces are so awesome!!!
      Jenny

7. Another one on my wishlist - I'm still waiting on my first bjd tiny to arrive and my wishlist grows and grows :lol:

8. Oh I just want to pinch those little cheeks, may have moolah to get one, yeah Treelore I do need diapers, clothes, shoes, bibs and a crib for this one when I buy her. Told hubby this would be the year for a baby:lol:

9. Any news yet on prices? I got some money for christmas from my dad so I may be able to get one. They are so darn cute.

10. I promise myself not to get any tinies but this babies are soooo cute. I hope they make unlimited ones.

11. They are really, really adorable! I just wish they were a bit bigger...

12. Any news on the the babies arrival yet? I keep stalking this thread hoping there is news of their births soon!

13. I emailed them and got an email back, looks like early to mid Jan before they are released--no prices yet.

I am thinking--HOPING--that the price will be in line with other tinies, so I am figuring 250-300. Since they are shipped here to Ohio, the shipping will be very reasonable.
      Jenny

14. Ooooh.... marked for watching. I've been waiting for a size appropriate baby ;)

15. :( I want one, but I have to get my car fixed first, I hope to have some money after Jan 2008.

16. I only like 2 other tiny sized dolls and so far have not ventured into buying that size...but these BabySups may just break my resolve! My Yisol would love a lil baby sister or brother....

17. These are just so darn cute...I think I need two...a boy and a girl!!! Darn...just too many adorable tinies coming out...I need a money tree!~!!

18. Oh my goodness... these little ones are just much, much too cute!!! And they are really doing three different ones? Ahhhh, dangerous cute! My SchC has been pestering me to get a teeny tiny for ages, maybe it's time to give in? Can't wait to see more pics!

19. they are so cute! I said 'No More tinies' Im in trouble.

20. one thing about tiny dolls is that you have room for more of them

LOL