1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sup - Tiny from Supiadoll

Dec 17, 2007

1. Does anyone know how tall they are?

2. Is anyone ordering one of these lil guys?
      I am THE BROKE but I think one day I would like a Sena - it looks just like my friends little boy when he smiles....I love the pudgy cheeks!!!!

3. Well the first post in this thread says that they are 13cm tall, that's about 51/2" inches I think.

4. Catrina thats great! Thanks, when the New Years holiday is over do you think we could get a foot size also?

5. Comparing the measurements from the tiny's size chart and the Baby Supia It looks like they are closest in Size to Pocket Fairies and the Bobobie Tinys.

6. Also very close to Kish Ellery in measurements. Yeah--lots of clothes out there to find!!! I am hoping to find baby style wigs for them, anyone know where to find them? Ones without lots of hair, sort of thin and wispy, or wispy curls would be ideal for these sweeties.

7. Yes I would like the same kind of wigs.

8. Thanks for the update with the measurements...Now the hunt for clothing begins!

Hopefully that means they can wear the same clothing!

9. I think I will have to get my hubby to get me 1 of these little one's they are so cute and cuddley looking. I would probably squeel like a kid and hold her like a real baby....goodness I guess I better start on one of those too before I reach 40*_*

10. wonder how long it will be ...Im dying to get my hands on my tiny

I ordered the tiny tan boy ...I was going through my tan stage
      tan supia
      tan Bobobie Isobelle
      tan Vito and Tan Bracken .BonBpn and Coco
      but I can see me adding a little white girl to my collection later in the year ...especially the sad looking baby

11. Has anybody gotten theirs yet? I'm dying to see some IRL photos.

12. Haven't read through the whole thread but I was just wondering. Why aren't there any pics of them standing up. They are very cute, but if they can't stand up on their own very well, not so good.

13. laur... apparently it's a 5 week wait... I'm not sure how long it's been, but I know I'll post photos as soon as I get mine!

spampy... from what I remember, there ARE photos of them standing up... check the website.

14. What size eyes?

Yia

15. there has been no mention of the eyes , I can find ...but I would guess that size doll , with that headsize 8mm

16. Supia orders usually take about 6 weeks (and longer if there are any probs like last time. wah!)
      I think we are in the middle of week 3 at the moment.

17. Only week three? Gosh it seems longer. LOL Thanks.

18. Estrellabird: Thanks. I found them!
      They are cute. Remind me of my little niece.

19. Does this mean we can look forward to adorable Spampy styled baby clothes?:D
      And has anyone found or designed, (hint, hint Tinybear) baby styled wigs?

20. Oh yes ...I have just done a baby cut wig for one of my Lati white ...so Im sure I can
      tiny choppy cut soft blonde wigs
      this style doll screams traditional baby knits too , miniature lace and silk ribbon ..
      soft silk dresses with little embroidered critters ...I cant wait