1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambi Crony November Elf/Angel Dolls

Nov 6, 2006

1. Think that the Yo-Tenshi wings would fit since the elf's wings are also held on by magnets?

Now I want a Vin again... Cruse you Bambicrony and your cute addictiveness!

~suppi

2. "The Bambi Crony company has a sole selling rights of all Bambi dolls.
      So from now on, All of bambi dolls will be showed and sold only on official Bambi Crony site"

Guess that answers the Luts question. Damn, I was going to get Lotti from Luts, it was their face-up that made her perfect for my girl's character :(

I'd love to see elf versions of all of their dolls, though, this is such a cute idea, and those wings are adorable!

3. Ou now I wanna get one because the wing probably will fit! (I'll trade off the wings they come with for yo-tenshi ones...hm..)

I have to resist the cuteness though... I'm to poor! ><

4. hiyas

here is pic with size comp to my Leeke sweet....

[​IMG]

this is my white babicroni Roko.. faceup by me...

I love this doll.... she posses so well.... her resin is lovely.... and I recommend infact so much ive ordered another one a Elf Kumi one just now....

and cant wait for her to arrive.... wings and all....

and OMG the Elf dolls are only being sold for 1 month... only until Dec 10th... awww.... im glad I splurged..... hope hubby agrees lol oh well Christmas pressy to myself... lol....

:)

hugs Maz x

5. I am going to have to delay my plans for saint...these girls have stolen my heart! Its tough having to choose between two very sweet girls.

6. Just ordered my elf Kumi this morning, and I have two pairs of Volks wings, so I'm really hoping they'll fit! It looks like possibly the magnets are closer to the center of her back.

7. I like the wings kind of but not the elf ears.. I wouldn't be able to buy one anyways though since I just got Roko 3 months ago...
      OMG Kumi has cute wings AND ears!

8. Eeeeee! They're adorable! I am saving for a Wishel, but the elves are tugging at my heartstrings!

Lucy

9. oh good god... the cute! it's killing me! i don't have the money for this! my credit cards have to stay off limits. *tries to resisit*

edit: yeah, i totally caved when i saw they're only being sold for a month. snow skin elf kumi is coming home to me! i even splurged and got her a face-up. i'm going to take my credit cards off my paypal and shred them now....

10. oh, that elf kumi is so coming home. Like I could even try to resist... <_<

Get her faaaaaster, check!! >_< *kicks paypal*

11. i love kumi, but i really dislike underneath her eyes, it looks like she needs sleep or something. i wish they would offer a sleeping head choice with them, ah well. :(

12. lol Joins in the shreding gme...

yea I caved when saw only 1 month... plus I know they are so lovely.. really love the resin.. and now my elves will have a younger one and not just a teeny tiny orient Ji lol...

the ears they get me every time... lol...

Maz x

13. wow, they are SO ADORABLE! That wig and outfit and their faces and ears! XD

does anyone know if they can share clothes with Yo SD?

I'm pretty sure they can share wigs right?

14. Wigs are a little loose on BC. They're slightly thinner than YoSD but yes, they can exchange most clothes.

15. thanks Helene! :)

16. Oh man, they're so damn cute! I wish I have the money but I don't think I will before the order period is over. (well, not unless my family doesn't want Christmas presents this year. ;))

17. Do they only come with the wig and outfit?

18. They come with an assembled body, one extra set of hands, a pair of glass eyes, and one pair of the wings. The wig and outfit are not included ^^;;.

19. oh yeah, it was totally the ears. i hope they blush them for me! i do love their resin, too, i got a Charity head from someone here on the board. she's so pale and loverly.

<i started a waiting thread in Incoming Doll, if anyone wants to join me over there in hand-wringing, nail-biting, and name-debating. :love>