1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambi Crony November Elf/Angel Dolls

Nov 6, 2006

1. Pics are now posted in the Incoming Dolls forum ^^. I tried to get some good opening shots, plus comparisons to the human Kumi I have.

2. My Kumi came today as well...she's so cute!!!

Bummer about the wings, though. Let me know if your magnet trick works.

3. Didn't, unfortunately (apparently my grasp of general science isn't quite up to par *heh*). I think the only answer is to go in the body and somehow pry out the bars of magnets in there, then reverse them. Nothing like taking a chisel to your new doll *_*. I have no idea how strongly the magnets are adhered to the inside...certain bonding agents are impossible to break, but if they used the same glue as what adheres the wings to their magnets, there's hope.

Congrats on your arrival, tho!! :aheartbea

4. my little kumi came today. she's so cuuuuute. she's so much smaller than milo (lati green ronnie) she's shorter, thinner, and her head is a lot smaller than his. ill try and take some pictures tonight even though she doesn't have anything of her own yet. everything is in the mail or being made for her right now

5. Of course, the one time I write a whole long review, DoA eats it in one of it's infamous time-outs... :roll:

Well, long story short, my Kumi arrived today and she is *adorable*~~ I am so happy with her! :D

Congrats to everyone else on their arrivals, as well!

(Now I just have to resist ordering a Roko too... I dunno if I'm gonna be able to last two more weeks though!)

6. nooooooo why did they release the elves in tan....now i want a tan roko...damn why does it have to be christmas time and i dont have any spare monies

7. Sick... bastards... :o HOW CRUEL!!!

Oh that tan roko elf is so coming home... *passes out from the cuteness* She looks so... sassy or something... XD

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful Aya!! :D

8. OMG! Tan!!! Sooo cute!

9. I ordered mine, woohoo!!! (Elf Kumi)

I'm going to see what I can do regarding the magnets on the Tenshi wings that I have . . . will share the results when she arrives and I've had a chance to play :>

BTW, I heard back from Bambi Crony on the Q&A Board -- their wigs are delayed by two weeks, so I decided to go ahead and order while my girl was still in stock.

*happydance*

-- A :D

10. well the magnets are just glued on the inside of the torso so im sure with a little effort you could get them off and switch them around.

11. actually, I am a little concerned about that, though... the epoxy they're glued on with looks really heavy-duty... I was going to attempt it, but... :shudder

I'm going to take her with me into my studio tomorrow cause all my tools are there, and attempt it. I'll let everyone know how it goes~~ :chibi

12. I managed to pry my magnets out, but there just isn't enough space within the torso cavity to work with them without them snapping together. I think that Bambicrony actually has a different polarity on one of them so that the sides of the magnets attract each other. When trying to glue them back in any other way, they just became a solid block of four.

I also don't think the magnets are strong enough to hold the much heavier volks wings on :(.

13. I love the Tan ELves arnt they gorgeous

14. curse of the double post ...sorry

Bambi heads are smaller than AI , YO, LEEKE ,Lati green

they are, the same size as Bobo Domoya

I do make the tibettan wool wigs for them

I will have my own new arrival soon ...Just not an Elf ;)

15. Yep, I just ordered some magnets from this online store, and I'm gonna put those in her instead. I had to order like 15 cause they have a minimum sale amount, but they're only like 18 cents so it was no biggie... XD Plus they have a bunch of sizes, so ones that are good for headcaps, too! :D I've been meaning to magnetize my Kaede girl's headcap... damn thing drives me crazy... :|

If they're not strong enough, I'll just use extra magnets on her back, sometimes I do that when the volks wings aren't strong enough to hold on, on top of clothes layers. It serves to strenthen the magnetic field, since it's like... +(body)|-(magnet)+|-(wings) or the reverse of that, I'm no engineer... :P Either way, it works!!! :D

16. If your trick works, I'm sure you'll have some buyers for your extra magnets ;)

*raises hand*

-- A :D

17. I wish i had one with the elf ears and the wings. Missed them when I went to the site. Guess I will have to wait and see if they bring them out again.