1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambi crony's quality control

Jun 7, 2007

1. So many doll companies recently seem to have let their people skills slide. I suggest you do what I did to AngelRegion when they were late in sending my doll - Insult, complain, and swear at the customer service people. I know that sounds rude, but reguardless of language barrier, Anger and Sadness are TWO emotions that cross all boundaries, and when insulted, people feel obligated to defend themselves.
      This means you're nearly always going to have good correspondance via e-mail with 'em (They kept TheSaint waiting for MONTHS more than they should have, until TheSaint started doing what I said. It's due to ship within the week, IIRC!)

The more you annoy them and cane them in, the more likely it is they'll do something. Especially if you include threads like "this is not an isolated incident" "you can try to hush it up on your forum, but there's a thousand others" and "do you have ANY concept of the damage to your companies reputation that has been caused as a result of this neglegance?" All of these are gold dust when dealing with arrogant doll companies that've betrayed our trust. AngelRegion once tried to blame ME for their mistakes. I told them the entire conversation was being posted on a doll forum. They apologised. :)

I'm certain the tactics will work against Bambi's customer service, too.
      What've you got to lose, eh?

2. My LSG Pepe is the same way. She's got lighter colored spots on her leg and fingers. It looks like stress marks to me or something. I just assumed it was because of the special resin color that it showed up so easily. Heh. Although I love my girl, despite her spots, I dunno that I'll order from BC again if their customer service sucks that badly.

3. Ummm....honestly, despite what BC is doing, I don't think rudeness is ever a good idea. I know you're probably really pissed off at being ignored and such, but being rude and making insults and threats just sort of lowers you to their level, and they'll probably be even less inclined to help you than they already are. I know whenever I had a customer treating me like dirt when I used to work retail, I did everything but go out of my way to help fix the problem, whether it was my fault or not (although honestly, it usually wasn't).

It'd be better to maintain a polite and professional stance throughout everything. Maybe that behavior would impress them, or shame them, into actually doing what you want. If not, at the very least you have nothing to lose by being the bigger person.

It's sort of the whole turn the other cheek thing.

4. I agree on that
      I tried one very long fist message, I was very polite and understanding as I have opalways been n my posts on the Q&A , yes even those during the three months wait.

They did´nt even answer it yet, so I think that before I react I should wait for their first reply and then act based on that. If you don´t mind FunnyLori I edited my message sauing that the pic uplloaded to the gallery is not mine. They can see that anyway as I encloses all my pics and my doll is not blushed and has a different faceup. I told them I prefered to deal problems with them first

I also told them that " many possible clients from both the international doll forum DOA and the spanish Bjd comunity BBS DREAMS are waiting to see how you´re gonna solve this situation, so if you don´t mind I ´ll also post there whatever answer you give me, as I have been asked to do it"

I think that using other clients is my "ace under my sleeve" as we call itXD that and telling them how dissapointing this all was, but all in the most respectful tone

I thinkthat´s the best I can do at least till I get I first reply and see how they react

it´s so sad to have to go through all of this

5. That is inexcusable quality control without a shadow of a doubt. I think they SERIOUSLY underesitimated the demand for the coloured elves and are probably now underestimating again the demand for the pairs they're selling.

I really hope they start to get a grip and replace the damaged parts, at the very LEAST they need to stop taking new orders until they've fixed their molds! I have a bambi myself with the "one leg longer" thing, thankfully I managed to fix it by stringing her incredibly loosely, thereby stopping her collapsing into a ball everytime I tired to stand her up.

I have to say, in the south east UK we have a doll group that contains something like 14 or 15 bambis and they ALL have the same problems, they're all different ages, colours and molds and yet the quality control is the same...i.e. bad on all of them, it just seems to be getting worse! How depressing!

6. My friend ordered PEPE&KUMI recived at 5/6,have the same problems! She write for BC but has not reply.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. This is such a shame... Bambicrony really seem to have bitten off more than they can chew :( I hope they will work to a suitable resolution for everybody - but just to re-iterate, rudeness is never the answer - I know a lot of people are angry and disappointed, but let's continue being polite!

I'll have to go check Grave out when I get home (Mistyblue Kumi) - he's got some funny patches of shininess on his hands, but they don't bother me - I know his leg occasionally pops out at the back, but it seems to do it less than other Bambis; also, his elbow does ping back too far - that bugs me. Apart from that, I'm now curious to see if one of his legs is longer than the other...

8. It's incredible that we have to pay such a lot of money for our dolls and get them this way...:( good luck to all of you that have had problems with BC!

9. I have to agree, losing your temper and becoming abusive is NOT the same as strongly wording your case and impressing a point upon a company you're dissatisfied with. *nods* ABSOLUTELY DO complain, but doing so politely means your case will be much stronger :)

10. mine has the pingy leg problem but otherwise she is fine it sucks tho when you spent that amount on a faulty product :|

11. Mhmm I had been considering buying from Bambicrony but I think I'm definately going to give it a miss now. There's no excuse for poor craftsmanship, especially when people are paying so much for these dolls.

They've really done themselves a disservice with not only such poor quality control but such poor communication. If I bought something that was defective or not as I expected I would expect if not a replacement then some form of compensation. By ignoring people and simply not dealing with the problem they're going to loose a hell of a lot of money.

Maybe, if these problems are sorted out in a timely and acceptable fashion I'll reconsider buying from them but until then, reguardless of how much I want one of their dolls... pass.

12. My kumi has a hand that looks like that last photo in the first post. And I think one of his legs might be a hair longer than the other..

Its not nearly as bad as the problems others are having though. I chose to just deal with it on my own, however not everybody can or are willing to do that.

I hope everybody with drastic issues can get it resolved~

13. As I always stated, from my very first post both here and on BC´s QA , pliteness is the way to go, after all once I complained I am totaly in their hands, whatever they decide to do is their call...so better to be nice to them while waiting for certain answer

I will paste my message here if anybody wants me to, I´d rather made it open on the QA but it seems that option is no longer available... due to this latest problems perhaps??

they must have known all of this was comming, I can´t possibly believe they did not notice the dolls ´s failures before shipping them out

They did take the trouble to remove FunnyLori´s pic from the gallery but did not give any replies to the questions yer (you just have to check out the QA to see that)

..I´d rather think maybe it´s because thery´re still discussing how to solve it with whoever is in charge... rather than thinking they´re just trying to ignore hte facts

14. just out of curiosity, if BC don't get back to you or refuse to do anything about the lacking quality by means of a refund/replacement, wouldn't it be possible to open a paypal dispute (assuming you paid by paypal) since the doll isn't as described/damaged goods?

Maybe a gentle reminder that you could do this would get them to respond in a more possitive & timely manner?

15. This really breaks my heart, I was seriously planning on purchasing a few dolls from them, but now I have absolutely no plans in doing so if this is the type of quality they are putting out these days.

I will for sure be keeping an eye on all of these bambicrony threads in hopes that they resolve these issues. :/

16. Thanks for the tip river but I already thought of that, the thing is with paypal one just get´s a month to open a dispute, get the money back or anything

I waited for my doll for three months after I paid her so there´s nothing I can do in that direction

My next step will be contacting what we call " the customer´s office" it belongs to the government and meant to protect customers and clients in such casas.. it means going the hardest way and entering legal stuff but if they don´t give me an option.... all I want is this not to happen again, d´nt want them thinking they can act like this and just get away with it

17. Actually, you have 45 days with paypal, but it's still been too long. I think you have longer to file with your credit card company, if that's how you paid thru paypal, but I can't remember exactly. Regardless, I wish you lots of good luck in getting this thing resolved to your satisfaction. The situation is just shameful.

18. Well I received my snow skin Lotti today. Here's a pic with my MR Pepe http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144737 She's pretty much fine in the body/head/legs/arms/extra hands but she has the same uncleaned bits on the left hand like my Pepe. Her head cap sits a bit funny but I suspect its because she is the old head system and has one magnet set at the front part of the head cap.

I am definitely not going to order from them again until they get their act together. Although I have been lucky so far, I will not support a company that does not offer exceptional customer service and continually sends out dolls with flaws. I really feel for those that have received flawed dolls and hope they will get a resolution quickly.

Lobelia

19. Well, poo. I ordered my Gun recently and am hoping he comes safe and sound. :( I'm very sad to hear about all of this.

20. Sorry I have to totally disagree with you here. I do customer service and I will move heaven and earth to help nice customers. The ruder a customer is, the slower their response is going to be and the less I'm going to help them. If they insult me or other employees, we carefully copy the vulgar email and then block them. There is no rule that you have to accept abuse from customers. If they feel they must continue then their lawyer is welcomed to contact our lawyer.

Usually the person who is doing the customer service has nothing to do with whatever caused the initial problem. Your best bet is to get them on YOUR side, not heap abuse on them. Using profanity is a sure way to get your mails blocked and does NOTHING to help your cause.

My suggestion: be polite but persistant. Don't accept 'no' for an answer, just keep at it until you get a satisfactory response. But, if you attack them personally and use profanity you're much more likely to just get blacklisted and not get a response at all.

H