1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bella Bambi discussion part 1

Aug 26, 2007

1. I hope there are more Bella Bambi elves released! I really want one that size, and Inez just wasn't the right one for me (although I do think she is stunning).

2. Love your girl Kiltie. Thought it might be time for some more Bella girl spam.

My two bella girls...I love them both so much!:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. those 2 are adoreable ...I love the little red head

4. Thanks Tinybear. She's a little cameleon, I swear she looks so different in every hair colour!

5. I feel a bit silly reviving this thread, but I've been hit again with Bella Bambi wanting, and am hoping that Bambicrony hasn't decided to completely discontinue the size now that Marianne and Vivienne are sold out. Does anyone have more photos to share? Since I can't have them right now, (need to wait until I finish paying for a different doll) I figure that seeing pretty photos of others' dolls might help out.

6. Well I'm a bit surprised that neither of the girls are in stock... although I don't think any of the Bambicrony standards are in stock, either. Perhaps they're updating things? I would imagine/hope that they'll release a standard Inez eventually since they released her as an elf. I just received my girl today (second-hand, of course) and I absolutely love her:

[​IMG]

Rest of my photoshoot with her is here.

I love how the Bella bodies pose, I would love to get another one so my Inez doesn't get lonely. XD

7. WOW i love your Inez!!!!

8. lelei: WOW! She is absolutely stunning!

9. Thank you! I'm so giddy to have her~ :D

Yoon told me that they are checking the molds right now but if you post to their Q&A board with the doll you want to buy they'll put one in stock for you. I just noticed that they only sell Vivienne and Marianne in peach puff skin, so I'm waiting to hear back if they are planning on releasing them in floral white.

FunnyLori > Those comparisons are great! :lol: Your boy looks pretty silly on the body, but Inez looks good on the Fee body!

10. hey guys!,^_____^
      BC has rearranged their site and removed all their measurement pictures,
      would anyone care to post them again here?
      thank you so much in advance,

11. my bella bambi - vivienne
      she's name " anne marie "

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

i want to see many bella bambi^_^

12. violetpink: Your girl is lovely! Her face-up is very pretty and unique too. Did you do it?

13. Thank you, Luckyl :D

Her face-up is Makeup Artist - HARANG, but do not bambicrony general makeup
      Harang's homepage - personal order make up^^
      she is hold in mind..:( i always love love heart :aheartbea

14. I am happy to have found this thread. I hope you don't mind but I have some questions about Bella Bambi.

1. Do I need s-hooks (and if so, what size and where) and new stringing elastic to fix her when she arrives? It is so important to me that a doll stands and holds a pose well. (Can you tell I need some guidance here?)

2. I am trying to find a body for the Alice in Labyrinth Daryl head. He comes in "normal." I know the match with the bigger AIL heads goes well with the Volks NS or PS. The BB body comes in peach puff skin. Do you think the NS (Ail's normal) will match?

3. I look forward to any advise. I will be most grateful for your help!

15. I'm glad someone revived this thread. I've been curious about how well the Bella body poses as I like the look of it from Bambicrony's site and am thinking hard about a hybrid. Would appreciate if her owners could give an indepth info about her poseability and whether the skin tone is compatible with any other tinies such as AiL in particular. Thanks!

I just realised I'm duplicating rowan request after rereading the last post. Sorry! But, yes, please any info would be helpful and greatly appreciated!

16. I thinking of getting Bella Baby Marianne. I have a Minoru World Minoru and love the 31- 33 cm size. There is an Inez for sale as well on DOA. I need to save up and make up my mind! Such pretty girls.

17. This thread has been dead for almost a year now, but anyone else out there with a Bella Bambi? They are sold out now and Yoon said they won't be making anymore. I just received the next to the last Marianne that was available. I drooled over the Bellas for two years before being able to bring one home. I am amazed by how well they pose and how adorable they are. Also happy they fit my Ann Estelle clothes well. Now if I could only find a Vivienne.....

18. Marianne waiting for Easter
      [​IMG]

19. oh, Hello Gracie! ^ ^
      I love Bella Bambi, too! I have vivienne!!!!
      Glad to see you T_T..

Your Marianne is so cute & Lovely!!!
      Ever so often see you, This thread.. Poor English so sorry..