1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bellezza - 60cm size dolls

Mar 16, 2011

1. I can't wait too to see picts of these girls, cause I want an esther^^

2. [​IMG]

My Carla ! I want more Bellezza's Photo *.*

3. violetpink, your Carla is so beautiful! :D

4. greeniebone : Thank you! ^0^ I love her.. *.*

[​IMG]

20mm eyes is big to Carla , so I Changed 18mm :)
      18mm is good!

5. they are so gorgeous!
      do you think bambicrony will sale them again?

6. After a very long period of time, here is my Brigitte.

[​IMG]

7. Hello there!

I´d love to see owner photos of the Bellezza body, and also to know your impressions about it. Can you help me, please? :3

8. Has anyone else fallen for the new basic Bellezza, Chloe?*3* I'm getting all these lovely Volks/Salon de CoCo/ChicoBricks vibes from her. I think it's her big eyes, cute nose, and full lips!:aheartbea I just wish Bambicrony offered a small bust option or sold her head separately.>.<

Edit: Ahahaha, now I know why I get the Salon de Coco/Chicobricks vibe - it seems to all be the same sculptor.xD

9. I just saw the new Bellezza line today and Chloe is the one that caught my eye, too! I find her lips a little peculiar, but I really love her cute button nose and her overall adorable appearance. :)

10. I'm interested in a Chloe, too! I definitely agree that her top lip is a bit wonky but she's overall insanely adorable.

11. Well, I ordered a Chloe with faceup yesterday! I have all the things I want for her on order except for shoes. Her clothes should be here sometime next week.

12. Does anyone offhand know Bambicrony's paypal? I asked them for their paypal again so I can send them a payment, and it has been a few days with no reply. I am getting concerned :( I hope everything is OK and I am just being a nudge.

13. @Misuka

I've contacted them twice and it usually takes four days for them to reply. You can find their paypal information in their FAQ. The link is here : click
      Hope this helps. ^ ^

14. This thread has been inactive for a while but I hope someone can help me. I'm planning on ordering Sugar soon but the Bellezza body is too mature for her face. I think a Volks SD10 body would be more suitable. I was wondering if anyone knows if Bambicrony NS resin matches the Volks resin? If not, what would be a good match to their resin?

15. I'm absolutely in love with the new sculpt, Eucaly. She reminds me of a hybrid between Volks Charlotte and Lieselotte! Has anyone ordered her yet?

16. I'm seriously considering her. She has such a cute sweet face. But I don't really like the bodies, so something perhaps different...I may hold out for the SWITCH body maybe blushed will look ok, because the resin match isn't exactly 100%.

17. I might have to order Chloe one day! I wish they would offer her in a brown shade...

18. Looking forward to seeing some pics of Chloe!

19. Hi!

Has anyone adopted a Bellezza yet?
      If so, please give us pics. Please! :love

20. Still waiting for pics as well haha:D

Tags: