1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bunny Land Discussion

Nov 12, 2007

1. Wow, I just woke up and checked this post and the site, and I'm so disappointed also. But yesterday I went and ordered the Elfdoll pigs, and I'm so happy that I did now.

I was really hoping that these "bunnies" were going to be BUNNIES, like what Pipos had put out and as some kind of an animal. Wow. :( I like the size of them, but really was hoping they were going to be an actual ANIMAL. And $100.00 for the little red outfit??????

I think the body would've been better in "two part" also instead of the one torso. She's not going to sit right. Well, I've saved some money on not getting them, and can just get the Fairy dress and a pair of wings now. :) Oh well. I guess you can't always hit a home run every time.

2. They are showing the nude body now on the site.

Do we know if the bunny head caps come off? I thought I saw some little pigtails poking out of the extra dress pictures.

3. The Kumi!bunny scares me ;_; for some odd reason...and I adore the Kumi sculpt usually.

These bunnies are just...I don't know!! (and you'd think BC would at least be willing to give them Dollflower eyes for that mad pricetag...)

4. Mm. Chop off the hands and the head with the weird cap thing and.. the body is cute at least.

I guess i shouldnt say anything since i never was a BC fan. xD never liked their faces much, but when i heard about the new bunny land thing, i was expecting something... totally different. I guess their just trying to be different from all the companies now doing the "animal thing" they wanted to start something new? and possibly failed? I guess there will be some people out there who will get them because their bambiconry dolls. just for names sake. D; i think their hideous though. sorry thats not really something nice to say x.x It also seems like the bod doesnt have that great of posing abilities. but 16cm i do like their height xD; lol..

5. I love the Caio Bellas to death they are so adorable, but these new Bunny Land dolls just scare me. I look at them and they just creep me out. I love Bambicrony, but they could've done so much better.

6. They are 16cm tall. The Body description/images are up, like Nancy said, I also would like to see how the head-cap detaches.

7. The only part i like about the Bunny Land is the cute oversize feet. The rest of it... is creepy and looks a tad lazy to me =/ I was expecting actual bunnies!

8. Awww, they're so cuute! Not $300 worth of cute, but adorable none the less!
      I thought they where horrible till I saw detailed body pics.

I think more people would love them if they hadn't been expecting full bunnies. >.>

9. QFE. I still don't know...maybe it's the head/body ratio or because their heads are covered in the odd cap...or maybe Viya's faceup looks a bit too...intense? For something that's supposed to be small and cute?

;_; They're cute but not--cute at the same time.

10. Yeah, maybe if their heads weren't so huge in comparison to the rest of their bodies they would look less strange.

11. On second thought they are pretty horrible, and the price is seriously unbelivable... what where they high on??????

12. Way over priced for me.

But did you notice that the Bunny in the extra dress has very nice body and head blushing? Shouldn't they all have that?

13. They've kind of dug themselves into a hole really with these as they were clearly not what people expected, but the thing is if they had made them more like actual bunnies then no doubt people would have accused them of copying Pipos, and if they panic and try to offer more paw shaped hands then they'll get accused of jumping on the Fairyland/feeple bandwagon. They're stuck now really.

Sweet idea just not very well thought out.

14. I like the idea of crossing human/animal, but this wasnt good really. And that they re-used kumi and roko is bad as well, it would be better if they at least made new sculpts!!

15. I don't think so, actually. I trust that the Bambicrony sculptors are talented enough to come up with bunnies that aren't Pipos-like, and being that those are smaller in size and body shape, "copying" is not going to be even an issue.

And so many companies have jumped on this doll wagon, who can accuse anyone else for coming up with their own animal line? It'd be ridiculous like, "Hey, you're copying my idea of a 60cm doll." >_>

But this---well this......@_@ I'll agree with the "not very well executed" part.

16. "please wipe off the dirt with the white sponge which is included in the box"

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo! Included DIRT! Now that's worth my $300! (Lol! XD )

Edit; okay, okay it's the sponge that's especially included, not the dirt.. *totally got that* (cough cough) ^^;;;

17. There are 48 Roko and 49 Kumi left ..0_o

I understand 88 in total, 44 each, even though that's a lot. But I'm wondering if right now they only released 50 to grab in the cart system. So they have sold 3? I wish they had released a lower number in the limited and a cheaper default doll.

This is really a new type of doll, and introducing it and selling it with a 300+ price tag really kills a heart that's trying to be open to these dolls.

18. They kinda weird me out a little. I don't like them, and normaly I love BC. But the normal face and hands with the bunny body and feet just doesn't do it for me.

It would have made one cute actual bunny though. I love the body and feet.

19. I'm really not sure what I think. I am strangely drawn in an 'oh my god is that every ugly' sort of way.

Their heads have to be fairly big for a 14mm eye to work in 16cm doll.

I think I'd really like to see one of them next to the regular equivelent (bunny Kumi with Kumi) to see. If they were a bit less, I'd get one just to find out or if it wasnt so close to the holiday season with every company putting out something new.

20. I'm so not into them. I've looked at them long and hard and they do nothing for me.

I wish they did, as I love bunnies, and I wanted to love them, but no dice. I guess it's better for my bank account, anyways!