1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bunny Land Discussion

Nov 12, 2007

1. That's a good comment, I wish they'd release a standard doll, if they wish for use to customize like that.

2. The BC team has been squeeing over Qees for some time now, so that does explain the concept. I personally find the bunnies not to my taste (and I've told them so - 'creepy' was the word I used) but I don't think it's possible to make everyone happy.

3. We all find our inspiration somewhere. :) => Random segway... Angmasuzy, how is your mismatched project coming along? I've got a sudden craving for multicolored elves! (and not for parts! I've come to terms with my dolls. They are freckled and birth marked, it is what makes them unique. :D)

4. I cant rememeber who said it, but I agree with the fact that the big heads and small hands look somewhat creepy. I guess one could call it a chibi thing, but its beyond that.... those hands look like pointed fingers which would rip through your throat if you left them unattended.... creepy!

5. I'm not impressed either :( I love BC Ciao's, was anticipating much more for this, and it ended up like a half completed work. The head also looks way too inproportionate & non-posable (neck too short?). Probably I've expected too much.

And Is it only me, that they resemble/pose like Kewpie? :P
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kewpie_doll_b.jpg

6. I ove how the ears and tails are attached with magnets. ^-^

7. I'm going to agree with you. I love everything about them except for the white 'helmet' part, and think it should be replaced with a wig, with ear holes. Then it would kinda be like the animals from the Arthur book series. But cuter by far.

8. I don't know if it's been mentioned but if the helmet thing doesn't come off (have they whether it does or not?) how do you change the eyes?

9. I asked on the Q&A board and was told that the white part is the headcap & it comes off so you can change the eyes or attach the head to the body - just like a normal headcap does. It's attached with magnets. I didn't ask this - but perhaps a wig would fit over it?

10. Is anyone buying one of these sweet little ones or am I the only one?! I ordered a Kumi ....

11. I would almost consider buying them but for that HORRID price tag! I can get an MSD for that price!

12. So, people actually DID buy one of these things. I wouldnt mind seeing one, but I'm not a fan.. AND... I agree with the price tag being obscene!

13. I have to admit this whole buisness has put me off buying from Bambi for a while. Not only were these not what I was looking for but the price tag just made me gasp.

I would like to see ownerpictures of these though. Cause although they arent my taste I do always like owner pictures better.

I also would like to say that this thread is abit hard worded, I dont think anyone wants this to affect the people that do want them. If you think they are cute and want one you should go for it. I just think most of us had such a big dissapointment in these that we probably just were really harsh on them. If you like them and want one, I cant wait to see your owner pictures ^^

14. the more I look the more I like
      and I do like the size
      but I dont like the outfits ...I wish they would put the price up of the basic doll
      I may be tempted then ...and I LOVE the outfit thats marked up as sold out ..with the Bug

I do have a couple of the more ..different tinys
      Buddy Doll , Pippitan , CastleAnne ..I think they bunny would fit in with them perfect
      but I would wait untill I could buy them in parts

15. nO say it aint so ! runs off to see how much is on her dolly credit card

16. :| I totally agree. their cute but not for me.

17. Oh dear ....Roko :) is comming to live with me ...Oh well what are credit cards for :)
      I kept looking and looking ,Im pretty sure I can do a wig
      ...if I can wig a baha this little one is a walk in the park
      I have always loved Roko`s face ...he is going to be my Christmas pressie
      hope he comes in time
      Im going to call him Angel ...after my White lop Rabbit
      :sweat

18. who else is getting them?

19. Alexis Jane has a Kumi and I have a Roko

I honestly thougth I didnt like them

its AlexisJames fault :)

she commissioned me to make an outfit
      I was checking their sizes ans measurements ,...Roko just kept making me smile

so I checked out the face-up artist ..her work is exquisite ...and thought ...Oh well
      If I miss out I may be kicking myself forever ...Im still smarting over Dollshe MAI and Elf Doll Dodo ...so Im not gonna miss this one :)

did you order one Kir ?