1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Bunny Land Discussion

Nov 12, 2007

1. The extra pair of ears they come with, is that the same sort of ears the other is shown with? ( like you buy roko and the extra pair of ears are like the ears in the kumi photo's?)

2. Yes, you get both sets of ears, the Roko and Kumi ears.

I am still sewing for my little Kumi bunny but life has a way a getting in the way....so as soon as things with my (real life) girls settle down I will sew and put up more pictures.

I love this funny little one and wish to see others!

3. Thanks :)

I'm looking forward to your photo's. I'll keep an eye on the thread :D

4. She looks great!

Geri

5. Tinybear...I love her so spring like!! I need a little wig for my Sweetpea!!

6. tinybear, she's so precious with her little wig under her cap! I love the dress too!

7. thanks sweetie
      I did make it for a new collection of outfits for Lati and Jaime doll ...I was so pleased it fit my little Bunny Angel . she fits Lati beautifully

I have a little fur Bunny outfit thats for Lati , my Bunny looks stunning in it
      I must take photos of her in it

I would love to see more of these little ones , they are so sweet
      I only know of Alexis Jane`s little Kumi ...I dont know if anyone else has one ?

8. I know this thread hasn't had any new posts for awhile but i just picked up a Roko last night on ebay. It was an impulse buy because he was so cheap. I don't know much about BambiCrony as i don't own any.

I read through this thread. Can anyone tell me exactly how much they cost when they were released? Full set price with outfit and everything. I want to know if i got a good deal or not :)

Thanks

9. Wow, that's a blast from the past.

From what I can tell by the thread, they were $325 and fullset only. Alexis Jane and Carrie were the only people I know of that ordered one, and they were limited to begin with. I don't recall seeing one up for sale before.

10. I've seen them come up from time to time, at varying prices. The market has kind of fallen out from under most dolls.