1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BambiCrony-What Extras came with your doll?

Feb 4, 2007

1. BC dolls tend to have smaller heads and I found that you have to be careful some wigs that fit other tinies are roomy on them.

I wish I got some extras I paid $12 extra for wing option not $10 and got the wrong s hooks and no kangbo. At least she got the faceup I wanted.

2. I messaged them about the s hooks. They said those were the proper s-hooks if I wanted to change heads around or something.. it was confusing.

Wouldn't it be easier if they placed s hooks on the hands and feet already? Not sure how I'd clean or blush or coat the doll if I even wanted to.. I'll hunt down some s hooks I guess.. or paperclips ><

edit: do we have a thread to spam our BambiCronys and chat about them?

3. Ah yes, definetly! Personally I think the Cancan (6'') fit better than the two wigs that Bambicrony sent me. xD.

4. Amanohara: The Volks s-hook for Yo size may work with some jumprings

edit just checked no we don't. I'll go start one.

5. They gave me a face-up and wig for the delay....

6. I really only expected to get the doll and eyes and face-up (which was extra). What I got was an extra pair of hands, eye putty, gray-green eyes, and wings! I thought the wings were only for the limited time!

And... I got a helmut and goggles (unpainted) but it won't fit over Roko's pointy ears. Which btw, are beautifully blushed! :D

7. I wonder if they are going to send you a gift with the extra hands? I would definitely mention to them that you feel a little sad about not getting extras when most others did. They seem to be a very responsive company and they have a good translator.

Good luck!

8. that would be nice, but just now i need the s hooks. ><

9. Okay, the other extra that came with my dolls was a headache!

The resin fumes are strong I had to put Roko in another room and I won't open Kumi until I feel a little better. :ablah:

Anyone else's doll give them headaches?

10. nope but the perfume that they doused the hanbok in did

11. Washing the new doll helps in soap and wate. Learned that one from PrincessAI436.

12. Oh, MysteryAya: That would have totally put me off! I won't buy magazines that have the perfumed inserts! I don't know what I'd do if it was on the packaging.

AreeElf: Such a simple idea! I keep forgetting that they are actually "plastic". I think I'll do that right now. It sounds like fun. It doesn't hurt the elastic, does it?

And of course, I won't wet the face...

13. delicateangel, i would strongly advise you to take them apart if you intend on washing them, but of course i can't, since i have no s hooks for her hands or feet, i'm hoping the yo-sd hooks will work, but if you can't, this is what i did: take a Mr. magic clean eraser and put a little soap on it and wet it with a little bit of water, and carefully scrub the body, making sure not to get any moisture inside of the doll. what i did too to insure no moisture, is take a cotton swab, tear it apart, and stick it inside the outside of the joints, weird, but it works, so any water or moisture that might get in, wont, it will be absorbed by the cotton ball.

14. Good advice! I was chicken, so I just took a wet washcloth and washed the bodies and then polished them with a dry towel. They're already not quite so smelly! A lot of the fumes seem to be coming from the foam packaging.

You know, I don't know if I have the right s-hooks myself. Other than wanting to change the hands or feet, couldn't I just leave them like they are with the elastic?

I'm such a newby!

15. yeah, of course you could! yeah, when i first opened Rukia's box, man, the fumes were overwhelming! I'm very sensitive to smells, and she was making my head hurt! >< Just look in her headcap to see how big that s hook is to the ones they sent you, then you'll know. when i saw the s hooks, i knew they were too big for her hands to fit in. >< a washcloth works too, just try not to get anything inside, it will rot out the string.

16. okay, I need to ask.. are we supposed to get proper s-hooks for the feet and hands? I got 2 head s-hooks and learned the hard way. Had to get strong yarn and tie her hand back on the string.. :roll:

17. Okay, I have lots of head S-hooks and no hand S-hooks.

Anyone know why there's a resin loop in the head cap?

18. were supposed to get two s hooks for the extra hands they come with. i got two s hooks for her head. >< See i can't tie string back on dolls, i'm stupid like that.

19. resin loop? usually they attach the s hook to it, but since they have mangets, i dont see why they put it there, but then, my Rukia's magnets and headcap are weak, the headcap kind of wiggles when you shake her. ><

20. How silly of me, I never noticed how the S-hooks are too big for the extra pair of hands she came with! Thanks for pointing that out, guys. They are hooks for a head indeed. But I do not think it's worth the trouble to exchange the hands anyway, as they look almost exactly the same as the default hands. They are kind of an emergency back up, I guess?
      And, no. I did not get any 'extra' extra's. She arrived in a little over a week from day of payment.