1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BambiCrony-What Extras came with your doll?

Feb 4, 2007

1. well, they finally came! the date they told me they would ship: feb. 26 was wrong. i checked the tracking on the box and they sent it out the 6th of march, ah well. they gave me 2 pairs of hands, and two head s hooks, i guess they don't make hand hooks, and a nice bar of soap, i'm keeping that! oh, and extra string, the hands and stuff will go along with my kumi, since i'm selling her, heh.

2. Bc doesn't make hand s-hooks. Sorry to hear about your bonding issues but I'm not surprised considering the trouble you've had with her.

3. ahhh, yes, she's just not fitting in at all sadly. The buyer gets 2 pairs of hands though. ^_^

4. I thought my order was on time, and I received: My basic snow skin Pepe elf, extra hands, shooks & string, 1 pair of wings, and the 1 pair of wings & 1 wig that I bought.

5. I got : 1 Mistyrose Pepe, 1 pair of hands, 1 pair of extra hands, 1 pair of wings, 1 pair of extra wings (Didn't order), Viya face up, Instructions on keeping Viya face up clean, bar of soap, birthday card, extra s hook.

6. My SLG Pepe is kind of.... three weeks later than they said they'd send him. Yeah, as usual, I don't really mind if they take longer, I just wish they wouldn't tell me every week that they're sending him out this week, only to... not :(

7. Bumping this. Has anyone had problems with them recently about the s-hooks and everything? :)

8. I got the usual extra s-hook and string, the extra pair of hands, the wings and wig I ordered ...

The extra little surprise was a bottle of scented bath salts, the same color as my pink kumi! It smells really nice (they called it a bath bomb even though it's loose salts instead of a packed ball). I gave it to my mom, because she loves that sort of thing :) (I can't use scented bath oils/salts due to my sensitive skin)

9. so do they make hand S-hooks for BC? because I was wondering how to change the hands out... is there anywhere I can get s-hooks that fit? so much easier to change out the hands... >.<

Mine (which came yesterday) came with: sleeping bag thing, doll, eyes, eye putty?, three pairs of hands (bought the extra closed fist pair), two head S-hooks and string.

10. No they don't make S hooks for the hands. One person had a pre-order for hand made hand sized S hooks in the marketplace, other than that you can go to a hardware store and see what fits.

11. I think the person making S-hooks for hands was punkawalla (unless someone else is too?). As for extras... I'm not at home but I think the only "extras" she came with (side from the random eyes and extra hands all BCs are listed as including) were a bit of extra string and a piece of... foam (I'm guessing it might be a magic sponge/magic eraser? We don't have those products in Australia so I don't know what they look or feel like XD). I think those are the kinds of "extras" included with most BCs though. I didn't get eye putty but the eyes were installed in the head already (with abundant putty!) so I don't really need it.

12. The foam is Magic eraser.

13. W00t, confirmed. XD

I should also probably note that she came INCREDIBLY fast! I ordered on the 18th of November, and she was in my hands on the 3rd of December(sent out 29th November)- and that includes the Viya faceup! I was incredibly impressed by the speed of my order!

14. Also people who ordered from this round of Elves, did you notice they sanded the seams!!? i'm so happy they did my Lydia has horrible seams, but Jade is seam free :) Go BC! stepping it up!

15. I just recieved my new baby one Monday and the extras I got were that my Elf Roko came seamless! Woot! She also came with fist hands that I didn't order.

16. Has anyone ordered from Denver Dolls? Do the AODS from there come with anything?

17. ^_^'' Anyone?

18. You may want to look for a thread about AOD or Denver Dolls to ask that. This thread is on Bambicrony ^^;;

19. You'd have better luck asking in an AOD thread :)

20. Oops, sorry!