1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bao- 28 cm boy by Bobobie

Aug 30, 2008

1. Oh, I've never seen him before! He would be perfect for living with my tiny fairy girls. He reminds me of Tam Lin in folklore...a knight who lives with fairies. (Starts planning...)

2. Would he be able to wear Ken clothes?

3. My Bao arrived today. He is a sweetheart with wonderful brown eyes. Currently he has nothing to wear but some ill fitting pants. Bratz Boyz clothes and Isabella's pants don't fit him. I bought some black boots from DDE for him when I ordered him. I don't have the patient to put them on this evening as they are a very tight fit. Anyway he does have a wig but no clothes. I need to find someone to sew a monk's robe for him. Oh, and I guess he still needs a name.

4. Does he fit Ken clothes? Yes. But they are baggy. And a lot of them suck. The other shirt that came with this set is awful.

[​IMG]

5. Bao is a beautiful, cute boy - I love his face. But clothes are impossible. I will be psyched when someone figures out what fits him - even Bobobie doesn't sell clothes for him, and he's naked on their website. He's destined to be a nudist! Right now my Bao (Baelin) looks like he dressed from the Goodwill bin!

6. He can wear Barbie clothes. Girly, I know! Surely she's got to have a t-shirt or two that isn't pink, right?

7. ghilie- Love your Bao's green eyes! I looked at Ken clothes but all I found was 'tropical' outfits which did not fit with my Edward. He needs a monk's robe as he is a very serious fellow.

8. Hmmm, I'd like to get him eventually, but I don't like when I can't offer clothes to a doll. :/

9. Bao fits into clothing for High School Musical boys, but the pants are a tad short.

10. LeeAnn jeans don't fit Bao, much too big through the waist. Darn.

11. Does anyone have a pic of Bao in clothes from High School Musical?

12. I'm waiting for my Bao (and Bei) to arrive, so I'm definately interested to see what people are finding for clothing that fits!

And the owner pictures have been wonderful, they helped me decide for certain that Bao would fit the character he'll become. :)

13. Anyone know what size wig Bao wears? I ordered mine from Denver Doll in november. And since it's been a month already I decided I should start looking into stuff to get him before he actually arrives~ Cloths are no problem since I'm just ganna make him cloths when he get's here.

But I'd like to know before hand what size wig he needs ^-^

14. I'm interested in more clothing choices, since we don't have HSM here (not that I've seen, anyway), and while I don't have a Bao, one of my Bei is in a boy body. :) Shoes too, for that matter.

15. In this picture of my Bao he is wearing an outfit and wig from Soom that came with my Gian 2.6. I couldn't get the outfit on my Gian, I think Bao looks so cute in it.
      [​IMG]
      ResinSoul Bao
      by
      Sue Toye
      , on Flickr