1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

bardo research agave, pinot , thel,peme ,deepti, lami,sherry,omi and other tinys from oxana

Jun 8, 2018

1. My Lami finally has a faceup (the weather cooperated), a wig that I like (after 4 tries) and a dress crocheted from my tiniest yarn. She arrived at Christmastime and is finally complete at Easter. I think that's the longest it's ever taken me to put together a doll's look.
      [​IMG]

2. Sadhana<3<3<3 love her!
      [​IMG]

3. @dollfason - Your Sadhana is so glamorous and that wig is amazing!

@Helgovochka - Love your Deepti. (And the other photos of her on your flickr.) What color resin is she?

4. She is Milky tan =) love her sooooo much =)

5. That's a great color. I'll remember that the next time Oxana offers it.
      Deepti is a wonderful sculpt. I love mine, too.

6. I am waiting for my Peme to come <3 She is still in production but Oxana said she should be shipping her soon. I was wondering about the new resin for Peme and the other tiny girls? Oxana told me that because they're using a different "harder" resin for the smaller girls casted at their studio, the price is not too different from the bigger girls casted at a different casting company. Does anyone know if there is a big difference between the two types of resin?

7. Do you know when she started using the new resin? My Lami arrived around Christmas last year and her resin is lovely. It's definitely good quality.

8. Aww congratulations on your Lami! Must have been so exciting. I'm not exactly sure when they started using the new resin but just wanted to know if anyone had both a small and big doll by them to compare the resin!

9. Thanks! It was. The resin used for Deepti, Pooja and Lami feels the same. It's hard to compare because all 3 are different colors. I don't have any of the bigger girls like Sadhana. I can't wait to see your Peme.

10. My dolls are all dressed in cold weather fabrics. Now summer has arrived and it's too hot to work with wool, so I pulled out my cotton crochet thread and made Lami a new dress.
      [​IMG]

11. Yay my Peme has arrived and she is sooooo SMALL and CUTE! I can't wait to make her a wig & clothes. :) But now I'm convinced I want another Bardoresearch girl.... They are so amazing.

12. Congrats @Guavaplant ! :cheer I can't wait to see her dressed and wigged. I agree Bardo Research dolls are totally amazing. I've got three already. (The other two are bigger.)

13. Sooo lucky!!! I'm so sad to have missed Sadhana's preorder :( Is it similar or very different from the joint system of their tiny dolls? Peme's joints are so smooth and there are literally no seams in the resin (!!!)

14. I missed Sadhana, too. Maybe she'll come around again. My other two dolls are Deepti and Pooja. Both have luscious, seamless resin. I'm very impressed with Bardo Research's quality.

15. they are wonderfull dolls I have peme, sadhana, and pinot, three totally different dolls, but all three very special
      [​IMG]

16. Does anyone know if Bardo Research will make Thel again? I'd really love to get one.

17. Hi guys!
      I have a Mahi home, and was wondering if you had tips for outfits shops?
      She’s so tiny, I do not know where to find outfits for her... and shoes... Thankfully, she arrived with a makeup and wig already...

18. I know that for some girls you may use MonsterHigh outfits... even shoes are OK.

Deepti may wear some of Barbie outfits at least parts like jackets=)

19. dark_angel congrats on your Mahi, I hope you manage to find clothing for her, maybe ask Oxana for advice.

Mine have tribal markings so don't need to wear anything :)
      [​IMG]