1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. Petiteballerine says larger. Glad I bought him when I did.

And thank you! I do! I plan on Dying him black to shell my Husband's character he used to RP with. Aidan is my OC, Guen's Consort ^^

2. Clever Little will be a big guy called Clever. I haven't heard about the Dark Elf.
      Sorry if I was confusing. :doh

3. Now I'm curious... I know it's a long shot, but would anyone happen to have a size comparison of the dark elf with a souldoll kid girl? I looked on the huge size comparison post, but it's hard to visualize with so many other dolls on the chart... as well as it only being male with male lol

4. after ordering my Dark Elf, I bought this Tibetan lamb fiber thinking it might work for him.
      it's perfect. a natural color, it has tones of ice violet/blue on the silver hairs with no yellow.
      time for me to get wig-making!

[​IMG]

5. That Tibetan wool is great for a wig. I can't wait to see how you make him look.

I can't quite get over how much I like this doll. I've yet to decide on exactly the look I want. I love the faceup that Buff did for Xylene and the new one she has now on her elf. I'll go for the purple tones similar to the ones used on Xylene's guy. (I also have to say I love the dark brown resin in the other elf I got from Batchix. I need to get a faceup for him, too.)

6. That chocolate resin is ....well, delicious. :chocoheart I've no idea how this man's faceup should look. fairly minimal perhaps. he's got so much going on with the curly hair. but the wonderful hands will get lots of attention. some elegant Elven clothes, too.

7. [​IMG]
      I dyed my High Elf today... SUPER happy with the results :)

8. Ooooo! Awesome job, he looks fantastic! Love the eyes too!

9. that's a fascinating color for him.
      look forward to seeing him all together.

10. Thanks! The eyes were made by @soulcookiescodolly on instagram. They are beautiful and perfect!

11. Got him restrung :) Got so much to do on him still, but this was the most time consuming part lol. I'll definitely be posting pics!

12. Everyone here is discussing Halloween costumes. For some, it isn't a costume. Lovely Elf man seems to have mugged Capt. Jack Sparrow and killed a raccoon.
      :doh

I think red/brown hair looks nice on him. perhaps less ...uh...fluffy.
      look at those new hands!

[​IMG]

13. Hey, that is a good color wig for him!

14. He looks like a British rocker to me xD

15. @Guen Winters - haha! I like that. Stand and Deliver! Your money or your life! :aninja::apirate:

16. So, I'm nearly finished with Aidan. I need to make him a dress shirt and vest along with his tail and he will be ready to have his doll profile created!

But I'm running into a bit of a problem... when I tried making patterns for my souldoll clodia, I ended up scratching her pretty bad. It was an easy fix with some boiling water, but since Aidan is dyed, I don't think I want to risk any discoloration.

Do you guys have tips on how I can make a pattern for him? Or better yet, if you know where I can find a pattern that will fit a high elf that is a button up dress shirt?

17. He should fit any SD 10 boy shirt pattern if you lengthen the arms. You might need ot lengthen the torso to a little but not much. Or else you can size up an MSD boy pattern by about 20% or so? I'm guestimating on that tho.

18. Thank you! <3 <3 <3 now to go scowering for some patterns lol

19. @Guen Winters - my guys wear Souldoll Vito pants and shirts as well as Iplehouse FID shirts so patterns for those sizes would be a good starting place. :chocoberry