1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. Ima cry... I don't know how or when it happened, but I can't find his finger...
      [​IMG]

2. oh no! that's a wicked break.
      I hope you sent Bats a note & photo.
      there's got to be a way to get another hand.
      :shudder

3. I did and she's so freaking amazing. She'll be casting me some black ones after the holidays. I'm so happy

4. wow, that's so cool. what a woman! :daisy

5. Right!? Best artist ever!

6. [​IMG]

At long last I can join you guys with my own Batchix guy - Vortigern :D

And holy hell, haven't received a doll with such a presence right out of the box since a while!

7. Roter: Wow! He is gorgeous! The blue henna is stunning! :D:love

8. he looks amazing and does have a very big presence. Congrats on the new doll

9. I’m so happy for you and glad to finally see him after that (frankly ridiculous) wait! I’m looking forward to all the photos and backstory to come!

10. Gosh, I love him, too!!
      Batchix's guys are amazing and the faceup on yours is stunning. Infact, everything about him is wonderful. Congrats.

11. @Roterwolkenvogel I saw on your IG! He is so stunning, I think I stared at him for a good 15 minutes xD

Welcome to the gang hahaha

12. Thank you all for your kind words :D He's my muse rn which is unfortunate (for him), because it means I go wild... with things. Hence, modern take on that elf:

[​IMG]

13. @Roterwolkenvogel he's absolutely incredible! That pink? coat actually works on him haha.

14. Wow, it took me awhile to find this tread, but I was looking in the mini size.
      I do hope to get faceup for my guys soon, as I really do love her dark elf folk. I was also wondering about her cleave little guys, and about her. Has anyone seen her or talked to her lately? I do worry about people that I've not seen or heard from in a while. I adore her work and she's a very sweet person. I do hope all is well with her.......Any news about her would be great.

15. Was there something specific you wanted to know about the Clever Littles? I'm not 100% sure but they might have their own thread in the tiny forum.

16. @oriscany Batchix is posting regularly on her instagram and working on things so I would say she's doing good!

17. Thank you so much for letting me know. I don't use the Social Media, except Facebook in a rare moment of checking out a few things. I'm so glad to know she's doing well and that time off from from doll stuff is a good break for her. I think she's so talented, and I love her work. Thank you again... :aheartbea:aheartbea

18. I had the amazing luck this past weekend at Doll North to be able to purchase a Dark Elf. I really wanted to get one when they were first offered but didn't have the cash at the time so it didn't buy. But! I had the cash this time and I snapped that boy up as soon as I could.

He is being very quiet right now and not helping me with his name or just where/how he fits into my various worlds. I'm sure it'll come to me though. I'm super excited to have him.