1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. Dropping into this thread to say that I had the pleasure of meeting the Dark Elf in person today (not to mention Batchix!) and...wow.

Seriously: WOW.

Everything about this doll is marvelous. Beautifully made, wonderful character in the face--and just one of those dolls you want to hold and keep holding.

Sadly, I had no camera on me, so no photos - but I think there will probably be some shots of him in the San Francisco Nov 8 meetup thread.

2. beautiful boys everyone! a question about posing for those of you lucky enough to have one (or more) of Bat's boys: Does the lower torso joint bend & the chest joint let him slouch a bit? he seems to lean backwards when sitting. I'd love to see some pics of him in action.

I'm rather in love with the Dark Elf, but I like bendy. :wiggle

3. Thanks, Cat ^..^! He was splendid in person...

4. oh, he's so very hot/cool! thanks for the info Cat :daisy

5. There are 2 videos on Youtube regarding these guys.

6. Did anyone else get a dark elf ^^;? I just got mine yesterday! He's really cool and so purple! Maybe I'm just surprised because he's my first fantasy skin tone doll... poor thing is wearing a very thrown together outfit of MSD clothes and a huge wig until I make him some clothes and his wig gets here from taobao

7. lol! you drive a hard bargain, but very well. I apologize that he's dressed like a very gay motorcycle cop... and bald lol

[​IMG][/URL]IMG_2149 by neonraver247, on Flickr[/IMG]

8. whoo hooo! he looks great! :dance

and he has his special necklace on. :aheartbea

my guy is over by Jisatsu awaiting paint. i miss him.

are you keeping him bald? or have you found a wig?

9. Aw, well I hope you get him back soon. I have found a wig for him, its just a white wavy one for now (on order still), but I might try to give him that 1st wave-ish goth hair style where its shaved on 1 side with a long, flipped over Mohawk down the road. Can't wait to see how your doll will look when he's all done!

10. Congrats on your boy, neonraver247! Oh wow, he looks so handsome! <3 And congratulations to you too, Cat, can't wait to see your boy :) Jisatsu is very talented!

My boy should be shipping soon, but I am too excited to wait patiently lol. I am curious about the factory faceups too.

11. Thought I would drop a shot of my boy in here too.
      No wig or faceup yet either, but also no pants! :lol: I'm going to try the pants pattern Batchix has on her tumblr for these guys.

Happy to see these guys showing up!

[​IMG]Batchix Dark Elf by aernath, on Flickr

12. I'm interested too to see how the factory faceups look. I was tempted to order one, but I like doing them myself, so that won out in the end lol. I have to order more doll spray before I can get to work :p

I love the shirt you have for your elf, aernath. Everything I have is either too big or too small lol. And I got the same eyes! They're really pretty, I hate to change them.

13. I like making my boys look frowny, but rarely achieve that look. I suspect with this guy, that won't be a problem! :lol:
      Yes, the eyes look better than I thought! I had a pair of blue acrylics on hand, but the glass look and fit better.
      I can't wait to see the faceup you give him! I'm sure it will look far better than mine will!

14. Lol yeah, making him frowny shouldn't be too hard. But we'll see how my faceup turns out! I've never worked on purple resin before :0

15. [​IMG]

His name's Eremon. Default face-up. Wig by Batchix. Pictures do not do him justice.

16. green_judy: he is fabulous! :aheartbea:dance:o:love

17. Thank you!!! I love him so. :D

18. aernath: your shirt for him is adorable.

green_judy: do you have clothes for him?

i now have a shirt, pants, belt, and boots for my guy.