1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. Eremon is hanging out in a pair of very sexy gunmetal pleather pants, courtesy of Batchix...! I have a few things hanging around that may fit, but I definitely need boots. I'm also contemplating commissioning some 3D printed armor for this guy...!

May I ask where your Dark Elf does his shopping? :XD:

2. my Dark Elf (who is not so dark, he is white ;) ) ... Lark does all his shopping by Batchix. ;) i keep promising him stuff and he never gets anything sewn from me.

edited to add: pleather pants are a real score!

3. Batchix has great style--I love her clothes as well as her dolls!

Speaking of cool clothes, aernath, I concur with Cat 100%--I love that shirt. Dark Elf wears those charcoals and grays so well... *_*:aheartbea

4. green_judy: we need more pics of Eremon. it will keep us going while we get our own guys together.

5. Aw, thanks...! I'll see what I can do...! I have a crazy work schedule, but I'll try...! :)

6. I made my boy a pair of pants last month, using Batchix' own pattern: (I thought I'd posted this already)
      [​IMG]Batchix Dark Elf by aernath, on Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/rkuoWK
      https://flic.kr/p/rZQHJH

The link to her pattern: http://batchixdolls.tumblr.com/post/86767362098/pants-pattern-this-pattern-is-for-my-51cm

It worked out great! All I had to do was print it off as/is, and cut it all out (tape the leg lengths together), and everything fit together perfectly!
      I just wish I knew more about how to do a fly. Once I get that figured out...

7. So I had almost come to accept that my elf would be bald and my TaoBao order finally ships lol. Figures. Anyway, he has a faceup now! I still have to make him clothes >3> but yeah, he turned out differently then I had imagined!

[​IMG]

Clear testament that watched alot of Star Trek. Its not human? Slap some spots on there! Great!

8. He looks great! Reminds me a lot of David Bowie now. ^_^

9. Wow, now I want to see a Batchix Dark Elf as Jareth from the movie Labyrinth. I drooling just imagining it... :love

These Batchix dolls are amazing! Adding the Dark Elf and St. George to my every growing wishlist. I also love Machina Gamma and Epsilon (both are shorter sizes at 42 cm). My poor wallet...

10. Oh, I can't see the picture D: Such a shame, your description sounds awesome!

11. Hmm, it definitely looks like the dark elf head. Maybe that's who she had cast him?

I FINALLY got around to making mine some clothes. Poor guy was wearing a really atrocious (but different than the disco motorcycle cop) outfit, and I've been on a sewing jag, so I took pity on him and made him some pants and a shirt. The pants are from Batchix's pattern which worked pretty well and the shirt was a quick and dirty pattern I made from a tanktop. I'd like to make him another shirt since I'm not thrilled with this one, but its better than what he had before lol.

[​IMG]

I changed his eyes to blue too, I'm not sure if its permanent. the black ones were too dark and the red pupiless ones too beady, so I'll leave these in for now.

Oh and a dark elf as the Goblin King? Yes plz :drool

12. i'm currently saving up for an Orpheus, who i fell in love with the second I saw him. I'd LOVE to see more Orphy owner pics when people have them around.

13. @neonraver247 - Wow! You made pleather pants?! You GO! :cheer I can barely fuss with lightweight fabric. I can't imagine trying to shove the needle through layers of pleather. Oy. My hat is off to you!

@raewhitewolf - YAY for Orpheus and St George!

14. Does anyone know what clothes fit them? I'm scared to try to find this guy clothes when I get him :? especially since I need formal wear of some kind

15. Mmmmm... nope. Not I, anyway.
      I made the pants for mine using Batchix's pattern. Took me all day because I don't "do" pants. lol But this guy was sitting around in a shirt and nothing else... ;)

16. I tend to sew stuff myself using the doll for pattern, but I have tried quite a few large MSD and small SD sized clothes on my guy that worked really well.

17. I've been watching Batchix for a very long time. I'm in love with the Orpheus. I think maybe soon I will take the plunge and order him. I might go for just the head to start with. I'm also wondering what slimmer, more boyish bodies might fit that head, though I have no experience with dolls smaller than 60cm...
      Orpheus really is to die for and I hope to own one soon in peach tone ^_^

18. sorry had to admire how hunky they are :)