1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Gorgeous Guys 51cm discussion

Mar 23, 2014

1. @PineRain Hmmm... The only dolls ~I~ can think of (I'm sure others may know more) that are about the same height, are Soom's smaller Idealian 51cm, and SoulDoll's Vito boys. But both of those are definitely much beefier than Batchix bodies. Hers are actually quite slim.
      Definitely share please, if you find something that works!

2. @aernath - Thanks for your reply. If I do find something, I'll make sure to share ^_^

3. Would anyone happen to have a comparison of Batchix peach and white? I think I'm going to go with peach, then I look at more pictures and find myself unsure...XD

4. Sorry, I only have my purple-grey dude. Hopefully someone else here does!

5. Thanks anyways, @aernath ^_^ I took the plunge and got the Orpheus head in peach skin. I'm super excited! :D
      I will be saving for the body in the mean time~ I hope to have him put together by July or August.

6. Yay! Congratulations! I hope he comes together well and quickly for you!
      And I hope for photos.... :sneaky

7. Haha thank you! I'm sure I will take plenty of photos :D In a way, he's kind of a grail doll of mine~

8. My Batchix Orpheus head in peach tone arrived today! :D I wasn't able to take the best pics, but here are a few I did take:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's so tiny and perfect ;u;
      I hope to be able to order his body sometime in July. He has eyes and a couple wigs on the way.
      His name is Pretty.

9. Oh cool! And he's in your signature already, so I can see what he's destined to look like. ^_^
      (Love that green scarf!)

10. #90 PineRain, Jun 5, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    11. I had no idea Batchix was offering her Dark Elf in other colours *groans*. I missed the opportunity to get him when he was released and this is oh so tempting even though I'd need to dye him grey to be correct for his character and I'm not sure I'm up for dying an entire doll.

12. Everyone's dolls here are just lovely! I see I have missed out on quite a lot.

I got my Orpheus, Al, out from storage again yesterday after having him packed away for almost a year. He's one of my favourites, but I simply didn't have the room to have him displayed at my last place. I've missed photographing him, and got to take one decent photo before my camera went out of power. I definitely need to remake his wig though.
      [​IMG]

13. Oh my goodness, he is just gorgeous! I'd love to see more of him when you get the chance. :D

I just got my Orpheus a body this past week, and I love him a lot. He still needs a faceup though.

14. I just got an Orpheus head! I need to find a body now! Your fellow is so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

15. Ahh, thank you both so much <3 I'll be sure to post more pictures when I get the chance.

I look forward to seeing both of your guys when they're ready :D Orpheus is such a gorgeous sculpt; they're sure to look amazing no matter what. I'm glad so many people seem to love Batchix's larger dolls.

16. I agree!
      I'll try to get some pics of my guy soon. Even without the faceup, he's lovely. ^_^

17. Ooh, yeah, you should! Taking pictures before he's finished is still a great way to find out how he poses for photos, and which light he looks best in after all :)

18. @WinonaFlammery - he's so charming, such dreamy lighting. his wig looks just fine.

@PineRain - love the photo of the two heads together.

I lucked out and bought the last Peach Dark Elf. Had to ask Bats to hold him until hurricane Matthew passed by (whew!) and now my Elf is
      on his way!
      There are Soom Idealian 51 and Souldoll Vito clothes and shoes here, so I can give a report on any of those that might fit Elf Man.
      He's so slim, he might demand custom made clothes. But, he'll have to get in line. I haven't been sewing much lately.
      he's going to need a wig, so I'll make him one before clothes. I mean, priorities!

:XD:

19. I would *love* to see a lineup/comparison of all your 50cm boys!

I purchased an Unoa Ani body for my Orpheus, only to discover the neck is completely wrong--the Ani neck is the socket and their heads have a ball joint. If that's confusing, I show it off in this video. Extensive mods are under way.

20. @MissEmily - I sold my Vito a few years ago, but will show my elf with a few of my 50-ish girls and guys. I have a new Vito girl, and a Soom London
      the vito girl has heels on, but without them is a nice match for Idealian 51. Elf man might be a little slim but I'm not that picky about mixing and matching
      my dolls. sometimes they 'fit' even though they don't on paper. :kitty1
      also an Iplehouse fashion size girl will arrive in a few weeks or so. I'm curious how she'll look with my mid-size gang.

:wiggle