1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Lagoon discussion part 1

Jan 3, 2011

1. Thank you!

GOOD TO KNOW ON THE JPOP WIGS! The leekeworld caps are a bit too deep. I'll check out JPOP stock! :D

2. Your welcome. :) she's been wearing a fur pukifee wig so I figured he'd wear the same size in a jpop wig too. :3

3. :fangirl: Bog is so gorgeous!! I love to see all the variations people can come up with for one sculpt, it's an interesting view of people's imaginations. Your girl is splendid! Her eyes are so mesmerizing...

4. here's a really crappy pic, but comparison with mnf standing... Lagoon has longer legs so she's a bit taller. Thistle has a very poofy wig at the moment, so it hides a bit of the height different...but lagoon's torso is shorter cause sitting down MNF is taller. LOL its kind of funny

[​IMG]
      Untitled by kittywolf13, on Flickr

5. I was so impressed when I met Bog, the posing and detail on Lagoon is so fantastic :)

And of course, Bog's individual styling is awesome too XD

6. That's one of the best things about dolls! <3 ;)

Thank you very much!!!!

Thank you! It was nice to meet you and your fiance in Tokyo. Are you back in the UK now?

7. Milk's real wig came in. i wanted her to have a Synthetic wig to match her sibs

[​IMG]

i think it looks sweet on her

8. Milk is so pretty! :D I love her resin color so much. The blue hair really looks great on her. :D

And holy mackerel, I'm gone for a week and the amazing Bog makes an appearance!! She is fabulous! I love the green.

Marzipan is presently nude, but washed and primed. Paint and a tooth brush have been purchased for freckles. Soon. Soon. :D

9. I live her resin color too! It's one of the reasons I couldn't resist her when I saw her. And most colors look really good on her. It's amazing.

10. Figured id swing buy and let you all know that i recently bought some dresses from user AruDeEDoodlEdOO, that were sewn for a MNF CUTIE bust doll... and they fit Lagoon really well!

Here's a bad pic of Chai modeling:

[​IMG]

I bought like 5 dresses, so basically, all three girls got new dresses, plus a spare and they can all rotate with my mnf girl Thistle! <3

And of course if you click on the pic it will take me to my flickr to see some quick and dirty pics of the other dresses on the other girls.... now... i think i need to sew some undies, since some of these outfits dont come with bottoms... and the bottoms that Latte is wearing are from Batchix. <3

11. Popping in here to say hello and ogle all the pretty Lagoons. :aheartbea I just sent my first layaway payment today, so I'll have one around here in about a month. :) I was scouring DoA for references to find out what clothes/wigs fit and stumbled across this thread! I ordered a 5/6 Jpop wig for her (it was one of their sale wigs, so I couldn't resist snagging it), so I'm glad to know that it will fit!

12. Welcome aboard the lagoon train. Hope you enjoy your stay. Lol

13. Happy (Belated) Holidays! Been broke, so no new clothes or wigs for my girl, but I got supplies for Christmas so now I can attempt faceups! Yay! Gotta wait for warmer weather here though lol.

TheFontBandit: Congrats! I'm excited to see what you do with your Lagoon :) And welcome to the board!

14. I thought I would share my Lagoon, her name is Darcy.

[​IMG]

I need to make her some more clothing, but for anyone that wants their girl to dress in bright colors I did find that some of the LittleMissMatched clothing fits. I got this set at ToysRUs and though the legging and dress are a bit tight/hard to get on everything but the socks fit her (even the shoes!).

15. Darcy is quite lovely!! Thank you for sharing! Although it's only one pic per post! You might want to edit that! :D

16. Bumping this thread in the hopes of keeping it alive lol. My girl has 3 wigs now; 2 custom mohairs and a Jpop 5-6. I'm working on her wardrobe and props. Making books right now then I'll start on an MSD sized couch for her. I hope everyone is doing well :)

17. The love is still alive and well! If it ever stops raining I'll be able to finish painting my girl. :aheartbea

18. Its finally warming up in Japan enough that I can maybe spray MSC during the day! YAY!

19. I'd love to see your finished work! Just remember to use proper safety gear ^^

20. [​IMG]
      DSCN0424 by zomjirate, on Flickr
      Malka spam! She got her new dress, all the way from Russia, and wanted to show it off :) The wig is a JPop 5-6, but I can't remember the color or style. It needs a bit of a trim.