1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Lagoon discussion part 1

Jan 3, 2011

1. Batchix and Roxy have seen my girl, but I just realized I hadn't posted her here yet. :) I got her all painted, but I'm still hunting for the right clothes.

[​IMG]

Wig is a Monique 5-6, shirt is a Minifee shirt by HDS (but it's safety-pinned tighter in the back). Tonner jeans seem to work okay if you're going for a baggy "boyfriend jean" kind of look. ;) Then again, my Tonner jeans have been a wee bit stretched out by my MNF boy, so they're probably a bit wider in the waist than standard.

2. I have a little bit of news :) I've bought my girl two minifee sized dresses, from 2 different people, and they both fit her perfectly! Shoes are another matter lol. I think I'll make her a simple pair, just so she's not barefoot all the time. Oh, and now that I have a job I should be getting her a faceup soon :) Finally! I'll post a pic of her newest wig and outfit soon.

3. Well, she's gone now :( I've been looking at shoes lately. Is there any more news on what fits?
      Sorry for double posting (again), but this thread needed a bump :)

4. She looks so sweet. what size eyes do you have in her?

5. They're 12mm Ginarolo glass eyes. They really are amazing!

6. I just found this thread! I had a lot of fun looking back through it and seeing everyone's beautiful Lagoons!

I was exceptionally lucky several weeks back to get my own Lagoon - I WON her as a prize for getting the scavenger hunt questions right during the Doll/Anime North Convention! I'm still kind of in shock that I won and she's mine.

Anyway, here's a quick pic of my little girl. I really love her to bits - she poses so fantastically, and her slim little size is so manageable. Her name is Lily. <3

[​IMG]
      bench3 by Nurlindae, on Flickr

7. Congratulations Elzaim! Lily is a beauty!

Zomjirate, your Malka is lovely! I saw her faceup photos on ZOZ. :aheartbea

My second Lagoon, Marzipan, finally got her body paint! I was so afraid to do her freckles, that's my excuse for taking so long. ^^; Also the weather sucked all summer last year - so I hardly had time to work on her when the conditions were favorable. Fortunately this year, despite the record rain, we've also had a record number of nice days. :XD: All I have to do now is finish her mani/pedi and the rest of her faceup. For now I've got this little teaser.

[​IMG]

8. Thanks! :D I finished her up just a few minutes ago. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

9. Try some different wigs or eyes?

10. Thank you! I haven't seen it yet. I myself am red haired and freckled. :P She's kind of a mini-myself that wears cuter clothes. :XD:

New pic comparing her to Delta and Gamma/Epsilon, Alpha, Unoa, Custom House JR (about MSD sized) and CH Petite AI.
      [​IMG]
      Height comparison by funnylori, on Flickr

11. Here's a quickie pic of my Lagoon ("Lily") that I snapped during a meet on the weekend. I fall more and more in love with this doll all the time!

[​IMG]

You can see more photos of her here.

12. Elzaim- She's amazing! She looks so natural <3

So I'm back in love with my girl after deciding to make a few changes. She has new clothes on the way, and I need to redo her faceup to match her older brother's. I'm so excited now!

13. yaaaay beautiful pic and so good to hear zomjirate!

14. She should fit Minifee shoes, but i haven't managed to get a hold of a pair to try it on her. i did find that she fits and looks very nice in Leekworld Wigs, which someone was asking about the other day. :3

15. ihave a pair of mnf shoes somewhere... back from when luts made them. if i find them i'll try them on one of my girls. :)

16. Lagoon is actually on my bjd wishlist. Thanks for posting photos of her :)

17. please adopt one!!! Lagoon needs more love!!! (Hello fellow floridian!)

18. Yes, more Lagoon love! My girl is currently undergoing a small transformation, so when she gets home I'll show off her new look :)

19. I'm currently saving up money for her, I can't wait to get her. So in the mean time, I was wondering if she can wear heels. If she can then what kind can she fit?

20. I believe there are heels from Release Rain that she fits. I dunno, I just bought mine directly from Batchix.

My Delta came home and so I pulled out all my Batchix dolls for photos. Showing Ember Lagoon doing what she does best. ^_^
      [​IMG]
      Delta's arrival by funnylori, on Flickr

Follow the link to my flickr to see more of my Lagoons. ;)