1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Batchix Lagoon discussion part 1

Jan 3, 2011

1. Thought id share a quick pic of Chai, welcoming a new comer to my home!

[​IMG]
      Untitled by kittywolf13, on Flickr

2. They look adorable! Congrats!

3. Wow they are so petite and beautiful. I love all the styles you guys have them in

4. I love my Lagoon so much, and I am so "bonded" with her, that I forgot originally her name was Lagoon! Here's my girl, Christine.
      [​IMG]
      christine good by stellamaris61, on Flickr

5. Wow stellamaris! She's so bright and colorful!!!

6. Yes, she's a Sugar Skull girl, I did her that way for New York Comic Con, and it really suited her IMO, so she stayed that way!
      I have her in an Ellowyne Wilde dress, it fits really nicely.
      I love your Mini Machina! I know they are on topic here, but there's no thread for them? I am surprised as they are so great. I love mine.
      Edit : silly me, just saw it in Tinies...

7. Dont worry! JUST the other day i was chatting with a good friend of mine and going on and on, about how i thought there was a thread for them and that i even posted in it and couldnt find it. Silly me forgot their tinies. LOL so its all good. I've wanted to paint a face like that... but never found a doll who said thats what they wanted. Thought it might be fun. :P

8. Yeah, it's funny, I wanted to do a doll as a sugar skull for Comic Con, and I started obsessing over different sleep plates or heads, on and on, then I was looking at Christine and thought how her serene features would lend themselves perfectly to a sugar skull face, and her lovely graceful body and hands make it even better.

9. That's really cool though. Your right about her serene expression.

10. Made this wig for my girl!

[​IMG]

I hope this thread gets more active, I like seeing what everyone does with their girls :) Mine is getting (another) makeover. I have a love/hate relationship with her, lol. I think it's just her hands that annoy me. They make it difficult to put her clothes on.

11. Your girl is very sweet.
      Just take the hands off when you dress her, you can put a crochet hook through the elastic.

12. That's a great idea! Thank you :) Now I just need to buy a crochet hook.

13. lol you can also take a piece of wire and loop it through the elastic as well, I just find a crochet hook handy.

14. So I trimmed up my girls wig and she got a new faceup. Thought I'd share the result :)

[​IMG]

15. She looks great!

16. Thank you! She looks so pale now without her freckles. She's a beautiful cream color now :)

17. Apparently there's only a few left!
      Did anyone order one? My lagoon should be rolling in soon :3