1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Bucky is so handsome. Is that the outfit with the coat?

2. Yes @Merlin's Mom it is :D ! It fits well, the coat has room for a top like that with no problem!

3. hey guys, how do you tag people in the posts? since I don't know it I will use the multiquote for now..
      such a lovely smile :D

oh oh he didn't have school the day after? :P

so... I have a confession: I'm getting a little obsessed with Strawberry and Carrot and Amond (can't believe he's for sale again) :sweat but do I have the money? no! :eusa_naug I should really stop thinking about them... specially because my previous order finally came and I had to pay customs
      here they are :) Potato is not happy at all but I still have to figure out why
      [​IMG]

4. @MarshMellina To tag - just put an "at" sign directly in front of the userid (no space). ^_^

5. Oh, I hope that Mace sending a bunch of people to the site asking about Amond helped convince YG to offer him again. ;)

Gotta say, I'm tempted to buy another Amond while he's on sale......

6. Oh I really like cabbage - wish the sale was later as all my money went for Christmas :pout:

7. Oh this sale! I really want a Grape :O Dollsbe is becoming my new favorite "yo" sized companies.

8. @aernath oh ok, like in other sites, I thought it didn't work here :sweat

9. Hi everyone! Here's a pic of my two tinies, a LTF Lishe and Dollsbe Pineapple, named Norah and Bucky.
      Norah got a bunch of cute little gifts for Christmas :) and is so happy with them, her and Bucky have been playing non stop :D
      [​IMG]

10. They are so cute together - looks like they have been good so Santa left them plenty of presents.

11. @Merlin's Mom they have been the sweetest, kindest little kids :) and were spoiled this year :D

12. Has anyone ordered Cabbage? I would love to see owner photos when they are available. Also would love to see an at home Potato with face up. Thank you in advance.

13. I'm still waiting on a body I ordered to arrive (it may be a while, sadly) but for now I'll share my adorable Mango with a female faceup. Her name is Mari and I just bought her head from an individual seller because I fell in love with the sculpt, and the faceup was done by a lovely artist on Etsy.
      [​IMG]

14. She is soooo cute - love her freckles. Mango is a really great sculpt, mine is a girl also named Madison.

15. That's a really cute faceup! Congrats!

16. @Cap'n awww, what a cutie! Those freckles are perfect.

17. I'm still new to the world of BJD's and have a few questions about Dollsbe if anyone can answer please. >.<
      • I've heard that Dollsbe necks and head holes are slightly bigger around that other yosd-sized dolls, they're 7cm(?) as compared to 6cm. I have a ResinSoul body ordered and, after doing some research, found that the one I ordered has the normal-sized 6cm neck. Does anyone have any Dollsbe hybrids, with a Dollsbe head but a different body? Would anyone who has a Dollsbe and other yosd-sized dolls be able to check to see if they have other bodies the Dollsbe head fits well on?

18. @Cap'n So nice and cute, wonderful freckles!

My Dollsbe's neck is 6,3cm. I think ResinSoul body will be good for her. I have Fairyland LittleFee too, her neck is 5,7cm. And recenly I saw hybrid Dollsbe head+LittleFee body, it was good and the color is almost the same in real life. I don't know is it allowed to post here the comparison photo of my nude dolls?

And there is my Paprika - Yusya.
      [​IMG]
      NewWig
      by *Aloe*, on Flickr

19. Kiwi & friends

[​IMG]