1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Lovely group - Kiwi always makes me smile.

2. Very cute mischivous bunch, but I bet Kiwi is the leader of the pack! :)

3. Hi!
      I'm new in the dollsbe dolls, thinking about ordering one and I need some help! I was wondering about the size. I know that they are 28cm, but how do they look compare to pukifees? Will baby doll 'fit' as a bigger sister for pukifee or she will be too big? Thank you!

4. They are similar in size to Littlefees and Luts Honey Delfs. This is not my picture, but it might give you an idea.

5. Thank you @thessalyrose
      I also checked previous posts for more photos and infos about baby doll.

Have you got any news about up coming event?

6. Here's Mace (AmonD) next to a PKF Frozen. I think they look fine together.

[​IMG]
      CCI16 panel1
      by clochette62, on Flickr

7. Thank you @clochette
      They look really nice. I also check your flickr and love your dolls!

@nancy_schroeder_ca
      I checked his ig, and now I'll be wondering how the cherry tomato will look. She has a perfect size for me :)

It will be really hard decission for me, I have 3 babydoll on my mind, now I just saw cherry tomato head and I can buy only one, one :doh

8. I'm late to the game, but your Paprika is so sweet! Her face is one of my favorites!

Unpainted dolls are usually a little offputting, but YG's dolls have such pretty faces, these three already look lovely!

What sweethearts! I love Garlic's little quizzical face! You may have convinced me that I need a Mango...

#209 brat_attack, May 3, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
    9. @clochette Did you also get a Pineapple ? I think I see one :D

10. Thank you dollinka!

Yes, good eye! Raspberry, Mango, Pineapple, Garlic.

11. @clochette They are adorable! This might sound biased, but Dollsbe Yo sized dolls are one of the cutest, delicate, sweetest looking. I want to adopt them all <3

12. Pumpkin is up since 7th May, though the Chocolate skin doesn't seem to be available for him. I am a bit puzzled by it. There is a possibility of getting gifts if you buy him.

I've just ordered a DC Kid so this is not the right time for me. It is a pity Pumpkin is not available in Chocolate skin AND as an unlimited, he is a great character doll. He would add spice to any doll family. He is fantastic! :D

13. @Lilla, looks to me like he's available in chocolate. Are you looking at the Dollsbe website or a dealer? I agree he's amazing, but not in my budget any time soon.

14. Dollsbe website is confusing unless Chocolate skin is the 'default' skin and the rest is seen as 'special skins'. I cannot afford it either. I just feel it would be a great addition to any doll family.

15. Thank you, she's my favourite too. :)

16. What a cute dress! Paprika looks adorable!

17. A beautiful and delicate dress! Paprika is a so sweet in it!

18. Very pretty - the color is marvelous on her.