1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. I just bought a Dollsbe Paprika second hand, and I am super excited! :love
      I want to do some shopping for her until she arrives, and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for sites or shops that sell clothes that fit?
      I would love to get her some eyes as well, and wondered what eye size looks the best, and if anyone have any shop recommandations?

So happy!! :dance

2. Has anyone here made any hybrids? I wanted to show everyone my little hybrid.

First a story: I've had a dollsbe mango head for almost a year and had previously tried two different bodies on her to no avail. The resinsoul was much too slim and the neck gap was almost 2cm in difference. I didn't know about neck gap differences back then. >.< Then came an old Volks body that I found secondhand. It was supposed to be NS, and the previous owner said it was probably yellowed but had nothing to compare it to. I didn't mind, because Dollsbe NS is very creamy anyways. That was another dud because it wasn't yellowed at all, it was pink! I was so sad.

I was going to sell my mango head after the whole ordeal and even had her listed on the MP. One day while browsing I found an old pipos PO-11 body with the 3-part torso for sale at a good price and I thought why not try once more. I'm very happy to say that my little girl finally found her forever body!

And of course here's some pics! Meet Mari.
      Spoiler because large pics, sorry. >.<
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

The resin match is about 95%, which is more than I could ask for. Plus this body can wear the same size as a littlefee, so measurements are easier.

#242 Cap'n, Jan 31, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    3. Mari is adorable and so is her little dress. Did you make it? She's so cutes!!!! :D It's good to know what works for a hybrid body and find that 3 part torsos are very nice. Congrats on your new girl!!! <3

4. Thank you! <3
      Her dress is actually from an Etsy seller called GrammysCupboard. She makes amazingly cute YoSD and similar sized clothing.

I'm so happy that I found a body for her. She's my first hybrid, and I didn't know what I was getting into at first because of all the company size differences. I've heard that Dollsbe heads can fit on littlefee bodies, but have yet to see one and couldn't find a littlefee body at a good price. >.< I'm very happy with this Pipos body though! It's single-jointed, but I can't complain because it's a tiny. (I'd complain a lot if it was a mini, haha.)

Your smiling Kiwi is adorable! Did you ever decide on a name for him?

5. Why, thank you. I agree that Smiling Kiwi is adorable. I haven’t yet settled on a name but I’m thinking about Clinton after the neighbor boy that was my play pal most often during my own early childhood. Smiling Cherry should be on his way home from Canada this weekend as I have paid all his immigration fees and adoption costs. I’m trying to decide on wigs for my boys right now.

All my human child dolls smile. :)

Thanks for telling me about the Etsy seller, it’s so tempting! I’ve vowed to learn to sew after I bought a high end sewing machine.... but some offerings are hard to resist. I will at least have to look. Tee hee.

@Miss-Rose As far as I can tell, my doll can wear regular yosd clothes. There's an etsy shop named nubanded that I like.

#245 mollym, Feb 1, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    6. I keep considering this sculpt, because he looks so grumpy. Has anyone else seen this sculpt? He's so cute!

7. Looks like Solesa already pointed you in the right direction. Those Dollsbe are YoSD, which we call tinies here. I have a Mango hybrid. Come join us in the discussion! A few users have Garlic and have recent pictures posted. ;)

8. Hi! Just a new pic of my little Paprika, she've got a new wig :)

[​IMG]
      IMG0998
      by *Aloe*, on Flickr

9. I love the new wig on her!

10. How adorable! But then, Paprika looks good in anything!

11. She looks so adorable!

12. I love that little dress! It's so nice with her new pink wig! Adorable!!!!

13. Hi! Long time I didn't show my boy here. Now he has new eyes and pullover. This pullover is my first sewing experiment in yosd size and it was a present for Garlic on Christmas.

[​IMG]

14. Garlic looks very pleased with his present!

15. I've yet to try a proper photo shoot with my boys. Here's Smiling Kiwi and Smiling Cherry sporting their new Monique Gold wigs.
      [​IMG]DSCN1095 by Molly M, on Flickr

16. Thanks! :3nodding:

Your smiling boys is so cool! :love

17. bwy potato is super cute☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

18. I did not use the bbs for a long time. Even if I want to share my little cabbage's photo,I do not know how to add a photo.TAT Sorry for that my English is not well.