1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. The instructions to post photos varies depending on your photo host.

2. [​IMG]
      My friend and I traded dolls a couple weeks ago and I got to bring home this sweet little potato, who I've named Macadamia :lol: I love his big bobblehead and pouty face! Yos are such a fun size, especially compared to MSDs.

3. Sept 8- Nov 8: Buy a doll, get a free head: be with you...

What do you think of the teeth/mouth options for Blueberry, Durian, & Green Grape

#263 stellarphenomena, Sep 24, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    4. Aw @MaudMAryFlynn He is adorable! Welcome Macadamia - you are a cutie!

5. The open mouthed kids aren't really my thing, but as someone who already had a bodiless head from YG, I wonder if the bodies will go on sale sometime during this event so that these free heads can have homes? That would be awesome.

6. I like slight smiles.These are a bit over the top for me. Why don't you email YG and see if he will add bodies! I think I need one too!

7. I’m amused by sense of humor he seems to have with his sculpts. Very unique. I love Cranberry. Considering getting her.

8. Oh Macadamia is just adorable!!!! I just took my 12 little ones out of their boxes and ordered some new wigs - unfortunately I can't post photos any longer since photobucket went haywire, but I love looking at everyone else's photos. Love Macadamia's pouty expression - is that a default face up? I really like it.

9. In the photobucket thread, people have said photobucket is working again

10. Thanks Nancy - I just went to see if my old photos are showing in the thread and they are. I may have to start taking pictures again once their new wigs arrive. Wish my photography skills were better though.

11. Oh, wow...... it was quiet for awhile here. I'm so happy to learn the older photos are back! That's great!

I'm going to try to snag a photo or two to share this weekend. I've had bad weather, so the lighting here is incredibly poor! That's cool that new sculpts are available..... I'll be watching the Market Place later for more smiling kids!

12. Has anyone ordered any of the new dolls? If so which one(s)?

13. I absolutely would order one if I had the funds. Had a blizzard of bad luck lately, I had to wipe out my doll savings fund. That's okay. I have plenty of dolls and don't really need anymore.... but if I could, I certainly would order every smiling YOSD I could get my hands on.

In the meantime, here are my Be With You boys in some new sweaters made my another member here on DoA. We've been trading handmade items.

[​IMG]

14. I really like Peach also, but no funds here either and too close to Christmas. Love how you have your kiwi styled, she is adorable.

I like happy dolls too and can relate to lack of dolly funds. The boys sweaters look great and warm. What wig do you have on your kiwi? - it really suits him

15. @Merlin's Mom, I believe it's Joey by Monique's Gold line. It was a challenge to find wigs for these little guys.

16. I totally agree about the wigs - finding ones that work and look like the promo photos is the biggest problem I have with this hobby.:horror:

17. Facets by Marcia usually has a good selection of smaller sized wigs.

I got to see someone's Paprika this weekend. What a beautiful sculpt! It's so hard to find detailed Yo-sized bodies.

18. Thank you thessalyrose I will check out Marcia's web site.
      You can't go wrong with these dolls they are beautifully done and very well made.

19. Does anyone know if Luts Honey Delf clothes fit these sweeties? Mine are now requesting clothes and the measurements are pretty close, but wondering if anyone has tried any of their outfits.

Edit - also has anyone ordered wigs from Hannasu the LM line are they hard cap or flexible?

Thank you

#280 Merlin's Mom, Nov 1, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2018