1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Very quite here. Does anyone have an owner picture of Cabbage? If so I would love to see a photo - is she as grumpy as she looks in the promo photos?

2. I received the wigs I ordered from Hannasu and I am very pleased with them. I think these are the first wigs I have ordered that actually look like the photos when you receive them. The ones I ordered are the LM ones. I wish I could show photos, but unfortunately can't. I will definitely order from the again.

3. @Merlin's Mom do you have a link? I love to see small wigs, they seem much more limited in styles than the 7/8 or 8/9 sizes.

4. Hannasu.net

These used to be sold on Leeke world.

5. Nancy beat me to it - they have a number of wigs in 6/7, but some are out of stock. The good thing is if there is one you really like you can pre-order it and they will make it for you. They really are mainly girl wigs though.

6. hello....

[​IMG]

#286 stellarphenomena, Jan 12, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    7. My little Mari is turning into band groupie lately.
      [​IMG]

@stellarphenomena
      What a cute little red riding hood!

8. @stellarphenomena, She looks like she could give the wolf a hard time! Very cute!

9. Cap'n: Thanks! Mari is sure a cutie, I love her style.
      nancy_schroeder_ca Heh....she always looks like a bit of a rascal.

[​IMG]

10. @stellarphenomena how fun are they together! Especially the personality difference !

11. Does anyone have one of the bigger girls? I think she is called Paprika Puff. Or is there a discussion thread for her? I'd like to learn more about her.

12. bajib: Not that I've seen. I mentioned her on this thread but its not very active.
      List of all Baby Mini/Big BB dolls (chubby 1/4)

13. I have been tempted by Paprika Puff!

14. Doll Peddlar has Paprika Puff in stock but she is $430 there.

15. Thanks for the information. I like all the extra details she has. The silicone between the joints is such a good idea. Would it be OK to discuss her here since she doesn't have a thread?

#295 bajib, Jan 14, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    16. I think it would be fine to discuss her here!

17. bajib: Agreed, it seems a thread has not come up in the Mini Dolls section. Has anyone seen *any* owner pics? I get the feeling Doll Peddlar's photos don't do her justice.

18. Thank you! I think discussion and sharing is a huge part of the fun!

19. #299 clochette, Jan 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    20. I found some owner pics doing a google search. Is it OK to post a link to what I found? And has anyone found her measurements? All I can find is height, wig and eye size.