1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Sure! I think a lot of us would like to see pictures!

2. Good! I hope this works!
      微博

3. It worked for me! Thanks!

4. It worked for me too - she is so cute. These photos are much better than the ones at Doll Peddler. Wish I could help with the clothes and shoe size question. I wonder if the clothes for the 13" Effner dolls would fit or maybe ones that fit Dollmore Narsha

5. oh yea nother grape!! i am waiting for mine to arrive.

6. My mango hybrid got new clothes and she recently went ginger as well. She looks like one of my big boy's siblings now xD
      [​IMG]

7. She is so cute! Love her outfit too.

8. //shamelessly revives thread//
      Have some more Mari.
      [​IMG]

9. She's really cute! I like her faceup and wig. Nice casual outfit too.

10. Mari is adorable. These kids have the cutest noses!
      Great job on styling her.

11. These dolls are new to me. She is adorable.

I love her sweet face and her pretty red hair.

12. Reporting in with another hybrid option!

I put my Mango head on a Dollzone B27-005 body. This is a male body as the female body's neck is too small. My doll is a girl, however, so I will be sanding off the peen soon. Also this body is their NSP so it has a slight pinky tone. I got it secondhand and it has mellowed a bit but still has that pink tone irl. In pictures I can't really tell the difference, however. Lastly, there is a neck gap on this hybrid but I'm going to try adding a kip to help keep the head more secure.
      Now onto pics! Starting with her clothed.
      [​IMG]

And here's a pic of her nude. :>
      [​IMG]

13. Oh, what pretty hands.

14. Those are nice hands, I agree. You did a good job with your hybrid, @Cap'n . I'm sure you will have that little resin tic-tac off in no time! Just a bit of sanding and no one will ever know!

15. Is BeWithYou still an active company? I haven't seen new releases in awhile.

16. He has been posting new heads on Instagram lately. His id is yg_flux

17. Thank you @nancy_schroeder_ca ! I had no idea the artist had an instagram.
      I'll follow him straight away!

18. how tall is this body? is it much bigger then the baby body she would come on from dollsbe?

19. I'm actually not quite sure how she would compare. I have my Dollsbe head on a Pipos body and she's about the size of a Littlefee. I have a photo of that body compared to the Dollzone body if you'd like to see that but I don't have an actual Dollsbe body. On the Dollzone she was around 29cm and on the Pipos she's around 26cm.

20. So much for my little tomboy. I put Mari in a dress and she's gonna stay like this for a bit. :XD:
      Also new wig! I want to braid it but I'm bad at that. :sweat
      [​IMG]