1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. I would love to be able to show you comparisons. Can you wait for photos for a bit? I have a Myou, Doll family H & the incoming BWY that I can show you.

2. Ooooh, that would be awesome!

3. I just received a potato head that I bought off Instagram and tried putting it on my spare CH little Junior body but the neck was way too big. So s/he(?) stole the DFH 1/5 body and I am really impressed with the results. I will try to upload a pic but I haven’t been able to. I might have to link you to my Instagram.

4. Hopefully today I can share photos! My BWY kids have arrived! I may even do a comparison with my other yo’s. I have the 28cm body, the 35cm body, the MYou 30, 5*Doll 28cm, Littlefee & CH Little Junior; let me know what people would like to see.

5. Congrats! I'm not expecting mine until next month, I have three coming and they all have face-ups. I look forward to seeing your kiddos!

6. Oh, new dolliehs are always super exciting! I can wait to see them! Do you all have styles in mind for their clothes?

7. The full boys are based off characters I'm working on, the gift head is stinking cute and now needs her own freaking body :( Anyone else falling in love with the latest sculpt YG shared on his Instagram? I'm doomed! 85% of my resin horde are based off of world mythologies/deities/monster types.

8. Yeah, that's how it starts...my Paprika hs waited a long time, poor floating head girlie.

Turnip is adorable, I can't wait to see how she progresses.

9. What are everyone's favorite sculpts? If they all were still available which ones would you get?

10. I love all my BWY kiddos, but my AmonD boy Mace is my favorite. I know many folks who would buy him if he were available.
      [​IMG]
      AmonD
      by clochette62, on Flickr

For me personally, I wish he'd made a body for the Cherry Tomato heads, I love the head sculpts.

#350 clochette, Mar 25, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
    11. Mango has to be my favorite because my Mari is a Mango (head only, body is Pipos). Haven't shared her here in a while.
      [​IMG]

For sculpts I don't have though, I've always loved the slighty grumpy Garlic.

12. YG is sending my kiddos on Monday! Yay!

13. I went to look at the new Spring sculpts as was interested in the kitty head but got completely distracted by the Avocado head. There's something incredibly infectious about that cheesy 'ehhheh!' grin. I'm honestly tempted because it makes me smile and laugh when I see it :XD:

14. Carrot was my first YoSD-size doll and got me hooked on smaller and smaller sizes.
      [​IMG]Abigail by Nadine, on Flickr

15. All the new sculpts are cute, I love the variety of expressions but I’m still waiting on turnip. I don’t have any be with you dolls yet and I was tempted to buy paprika or pineapple but I’m looking for a smaller yosd.

16. I love her!

17. hello! everyones dolls are so cute. is there a seperate thread for the smaller lati yellow sized guys? i went to resin rose and one of the vendors there was selling for this artist and i came home with a welsh onion head. hes so cute! now to find him a lati body probably. just wanted to say hello!

18. I don't think so. I have a Cabbage Milk Tea but I didn't know of anyone else who had one, so it would have been a lonely thread indeed.

19. Has anyone got Avocado? It's a new Spring sculpt as of 2022 but there's only the grey in process photos on the site still. I'm so charmed and would love to see collector photos