1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Hello Grace and Sydney, so nice to meet you. You look so pretty. :)

2. Thank you - they have such sweet faces. They will probably both end up with different wigs at some point, these are the only ones I had at the moment.

3. clochette - I didn't think I should ask on the other thread. Which 5 lovelies are you waiting for? I think Be With You dolls are my absolute favorite.

4. So, I decided that I would go for the whole 3+1.5 thing, so I'm waiting on Mango, Pineapple, Raspberry, Garlic, and Milk Tea. That will bring my number to 8 full YG dolls and one floating head. I have Carrot, Grape, AmonD and a Paprika head at home.

5. That is great - I am anxious to see Milk Tea and see what everyone thinks about her posing etc. All the sculpts are beautiful. I know you won't be disappointed with any of them. I hope they all start coming home soon!

6. I want to get a Strawberry so I had a look on the website but I can't see any current events and everything seems to be out of stock? I can get one from The Doll Peddlar (Have enough for a 50% deposit for layaway next week!!!!) but I'm just not sure which is the best place to order from.

7. I think the event is over now and all the ones from Dollsbe are out of stock - you can email YG to make sure there aren't any left - he is very nice. If they are all out of stock you will have to wait until his next release or order them from the Doll Peddler or another vendor if there is one (I don't know if anyone else carries his dolls). I ordered mine from the Doll Peddler and they are the new dolls - their certificates show them as 6/16, so they aren't second hand.

8. She is so adorable!! I hadn't really heard of this company before. I'm glad I found this thread :D

9. Have any of the new dolls started arriving yet? I am anxious to see everyone's new cuties!

10. According to YG my Paprika should be shipping this week. :eusa_pray So photos shouldn't be too far away now D.

I wonder what he's going to come up with next. ;)

11. Wow - great news S - looking forward to photos :love

12. He looks fantastic! Super jealous you got to go. :) I keep trying to talk hubby into it, but he's not a convention fan. Craziness.

13. He got a lot of attention, especially the eye mechanism. We had quite a few newbies at the panel, so it was fun to show off the different dolls. I wanted to get his picture with the stormtroopers, but I wasn't able to get down to the back steps when they were taking their pictures.

Yeah, it's a crazy show. I actually work for CCI, so "go" is a relative term...I'm there, but busy putting out fires for my departments. :D

14. Oh, that sounds stressful. Now that you mention you work there, I think I've met you/seen your dolls in Austin. All wonderful. :)

I love that eye mechanism. I really want one of these guys, but I keep getting distracted in the secondhand market, lol.

15. Wow clochette he looks great! Did you make the outfit? It is perfect:D

16. Wow! It seems I never showed my Paprika here!

She arrived in November 2014, and now she has a completed image.
      [​IMG]

17. Squee! she is so cute - great completed image

18. Yep, I'm a regular at Austin with my Troop...we get around. I am liking the eye mechanism much better in Mace than I did in my Carrot girl, it works much better. I will likely change Carrot's eyes out to standard ones soon.

I did, thank you. I still have some work to do on it, especially the belt, but I'm pretty happy with how he looks in it.

She's very pretty, I love her outfit!