1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. My gal didn't ship as expected, but yesterday, YG was very apologetic, so she is finally on the way. YAY!

I love Paprika, she has such a sweet face. Her dress is very pretty, did you make it?

2. Great new S - really looking forward to seeing her. Also that may mean that more dolls are shipping - looking forward to all the new doll spam :D

3. Yes, I did :3nodding: Thank you!

Since I saw her first time I imagined her in a simple folk dress. And I finished the dress recently. It's not simple :lol: but in folk style, I hope :)

4. I need to add one of these dolls to my wish list. They are so cute. How often does he open up orders on the main website?

5. Hmmm...I've only ordered twice via the website, but he seems to open for orders when he does an event. I ordered AmonD on 12/11/15, so that should have been right at the start of the second to last order period. The last order period was the MilkTea event, which opened 5/17/16 and was open for a month. My guess is that the next one should be late in the year, likely November/December-ish.

6. My Paprika arrived yesterday and I've called her Amelia.

[​IMG]

She has the most beautiful face. :aheartbea

7. Awww... she is so adorable! I'm loving her little animal cap.

8. Hello Amelia - you are adorable :love

9. Amelia and I thank you both for your lovely comments. :)

10. Very sweet little girl. I'm always amazed at how many of these dolls end up as redheads.

11. I love little red haired girls, so it's probably no surprise that many of mine end up that way Clochette. I probably have more with red hair than the combination of blondes and brunettes. :)

12. I've noticed that too. I thought it was the name, "Paprika", and also that she's pictured in red on the website. I love her as a redhead but I already have a yo-sized redhead, so mine will have to have a different color, because I want one of each.

13. Wow! I didn't realize we had a new thread! I've been missing news!

14. @Xanadu Dolls Very cute papi! She was clearly made to be a redhead! :kitty2

My three little ones haven't shipped yet but I'm expecting them to very soon! Can't wait to have them!

15. Thank you so much. You will love these dolls when you receive them.

I took some pics of Emmaline (Pomegranate) today and thought I'd share one of her. Sorry it's a little bit fuzzy, my battery was dying and I was trying to be quick. :doh

[​IMG]

16. She has such a sweet expression - she looks adorable with the dark wig.

17. Thank you D. The dark wig certainly gives her a different look, but I'm not sure whether I'll keep it as her eyebrows are quite light. :)

18. I was checking the waiting room to see how long it takes for delivery and see that Xanadu Dolls got theirs almost 2 weeks ago after ordering on May 20th. As I ordered mine on May 17th, I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard anything. Should I be worried / email YG? Have others who ordered in May received theirs yet? Thanks!

19. I ordered on the 20th may and YG said he would definitely send mine this week. He meant to ship earlier but the weather has been very hot so it slowed him down. I imagine your order will ship the same time as mine hopefully? You can email YG if you want, I've sent him a lot of emails and he always quick to respond and has been very apologetic. :)