1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Thank you! I've heard great things about him and didn't want to bother him if others had an idea of the timing.

2. Yea, he's very good with responding! I felt bad for sending him so many emails but I just like to keep updated. :P
      I will let you know when my order has shipped and hopefully you will of had a shipping email too! ^_^

3. Oh I am so looking forward to all the new dolly spam :celebrate

4. Don't worry, you will receive your doll. YG's business is a very small operation and when daily life and weather get in the way, it does put him a little behind. Believe me, when you receive your doll, you will realise it was worth the wait.

[​IMG]

Here's another of my Amelia to keep you all going. :)

#64 Xanadu Dolls, Aug 13, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    5. Amelia is adorable.
      I agree with Xanadu - you will not be disappointed with your doll when it arrives. YG is a perfectionist and makes sure the doll is perfect before he sends it out.

6. Mine haven't arrived yet either, but it's five dolls with faceups, so I'm not exactly watching the calendar at this point.

Mace helps me bide my time...
      [​IMG]
      Mace BJDC
      by clochette62, on Flickr

#66 clochette, Aug 14, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    7. I love your Mace! :love

8. Thank you! I made a lot of people at BJDC sad when I told them that he was only a model and not for sale. People were fascinated by the eye mechanism and the skin color. I gave them YG's website and contact info.

9. For anyone interested YG told me he would like to make more brown skin dolls but probably more of a light tan then dark brown. I think he had trouble getting the dark brown but I think we will see some alternative resin skintones in the future. I think it would be good if he could do certain events for them a couple of times a year so he doesn't overload himself. :)

10. That's great to know! I would love a lighter tan.

11. Yay! She is on her way. I just got the EMS tracking info this morning but it looks like her flight is already over Canada and due in at Chicago in a couple of hours.

12. My order was shipped yesterday and is already on the plane! Hoping customs won't hold it for too long and maybe I'll get a delivery on monday, fingers crossed! :celebrate

13. Exciting news jealiebean and Supernova - can't wait to see the new additions!

14. Looking forward to seeing all the new arrivals! :)

15. Yay, she's here!
      [​IMG]
      hmm, doesn't look like the inserting of my flickr image is working :(
      Here is a link just in case: New member

16. She is cute! To share images from flickr, you need to use the share arrow on the lower right and use the BBCode and copy into your message:
      [​IMG]New member by Nealie Jean, on Flickr

17. Ah, thank you! I was trying to use the link that showed up for share without clicking on the BBCode section.

18. Oh jealiebean she is adorable - love her little overalls. Did she tell you her name!

19. Thank you, those overalls are part of the Potato outfit and really well made. I assumed that there would be snaps for the straps but they are actually little hooks that snag on to the buttons!
      She hasn't told me her name yet. I often have a name in mind before they arrive, but she's a mystery so far. I'm sure once I've had a chance to play with her more I will learn it. I'm just glad she showed up before I have to leave for work and I got the chance to dress her up and put her wig on :)

20. She's adorable! She reminds me a little of the old Custom House Petite Ai sculpts that were so cute.