1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Be With You ... 28cm Baby Doll ... Part 2

Jul 8, 2016

1. Love it! He is so handsome. The little Bucky made me smile

2. Oh my! Don't they look just gorgeous. :) Just like my neighbourhood kids (pity they aren't as silent as yours though).

3. Thank you! The clothing is a mixture of different places. I list where they're from on individual photos from my flickr:
      Tutturu22

Your Bucky looks adorable! I love his big coat! :)

Hahah yes! I imagine it would be quite noisy if they could talk! xD

4. Thank you :D for linking to your Flickr, so helpful @Supernova

----

The coat Bucky is wearing is from a Doll in Style set found at Denverdoll.com - it fits him well and he has a shirt underneath too!

5. hello everyone, I need help please :atremblin I'm having troubles contacting the company, I ordered a doll in may and they contacted me in october to confirm my address, after that I never had news from them, I wrote again and again (like every 2 weeks, not everyday ;P), I tried with their second email address, I tried from my other address, I tried in their site too and after 2 months I never got a reply... I don't know what to do, I can't claim a refund with paypal as they asked me to pay with the friends and family option (how have you paid?) and I just wanna cry for being so stupid :doh
      has anyone of you received mails from them after september? I feel like they're ignoring me... and if my dolls were ready they had to ship them
      thanks for any help or suggestion

6. I don't know what to say. I hope they contact you soon. Did you order directly from the company or from a dealer?

7. directly from the company

8. I never ordered from the company. I bought my girl from a doll show. I've heard from others that the owner is very consciences and a nice guy but also gets really busy and non-responsive. There doesn't seem to be an event going on and the boards seem quiet so maybe he just doesn't check it very often. Maybe once he starts a new event? The website says that it will ask for your paypal again in order to ship. So hopefully your doll hasn't been shipped yet and isn't lost. I'm sure there are others who know more than I, I just want to let you know that I hope you get your doll soon! :(

9. Oh man! That IS worrisome. I'm trying to remember. It's been a while since I ordered from him, but I did get my AmonD and my big 27yr boy (even longer ago) directly from the company. I had to use email for help getting the order in both times. I can't remember any troubles, or anything, so I'm no help. :(
      I guess just keep trying? He's bound to respond shortly.
      The site HAS been quiet for some time now, and I'm surprised there hasn't been some sort of Christmas event yet.
      I really hope you hear good news from him soon!

10. I've ordered directly from YG twice and purchased from him in person, and never had an issue. That really doesn't sound like him at all. My last doll was received in the beginning of October, and the last email I had from him (after my girl arrived) was 10/4. I know he's posted pictures of his new sculpt since that time.

The email I use is [email protected]. It's the only email I've used to contact him. I paid Paypal, but the normal payment, not F&F.

11. clochette that's the address I used too...
      anyway I have good news! they finally replied today to my other email address, they say they never received my mails from the main one (I sent them screenshots of the emails just to prove I wasn't lying) but now it's all resolved and they'll ship tomorrow :)
      sorry to have worried you all so much but I really didn't know what else to do ^^

12. That's great news!

13. Awesome! YAY!!! :dance

14. So glad it is resolved and you'll be getting your doll :D !

15. thanks guys/girls! at the post office they told YG it would take 20 days to receive the package, but I'm crossing my fingers to have them home for christmas :whee:

has any of you ordered Potato?
      now I saw the new sculpt (Cabbage) and I'm wanting her too :whee: too bad I haven't seen her before or I could have bought her and have her shipped with the others

16. It's a few months late but here is a different view!
      [​IMG]

@PinkBear - your little Bucky is so cute
      @Supernova - Such cute faces and outfits! I love seeing different face-ups on these cuties!
      @clochette - Your milk tea is so sweet looking!

17. Love how you have her styled - she is adorable!

18. They are soooooo cute!! Be with you are my dream dolls!!

19. Bucky is wearing his new pajamas from DollinStyle (from DenverDoll). This was late last night...he was definitely telling me to go to bed :sigh

[​IMG]