1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Male Asian BJD?

Sep 13, 2010

1. that's too bad... he's pretty adorable

2. omg... i'm smitten with nayuta kenzo now too! <3

3. oh jez... it looks like i'll never have enough money now - i've found too many i want! i shouldn't have started this thread - i've fallen in love with too many dolls for my income level! T_T

4. Hounds ( Bermann) !! (the old one that is, not the new type... euch..not my type) Crobidoll Boys! Souldoll (that 45 cm one... lester was it?... such a handsome devil) Some Minimee custom boys are pretty hot too... Guh. This hobby is a killer on the wallet > . <

If you want to check out hot asian bjd boys just go check out pulse on DoA 's gallery or check out her stuff at alientune deviantart! She's incredible! Even the not so pretty sculpts like soom lazule became sexy under her godly face-up skills XD

5. Souldoll Kanguk! ^-^

6. hmmm... when i think about the best manly male bjds i would consider souldoull's 70cm and 60 cm :3 i like the realistic one! and i LOVE those, but i dont have enough money for them atm XD

7. Another Iplehouse Lee lovers!!!! I really love the way he smile.

While most of asian look boys are kinda have serious or playboy look, Lee have a cute and warm smile. (enough, I know I'm crazy........ I want him but my family insist not to have SD size in the house TAT)

8. i like the loongsoul bjd's
      they have amazing bodys, their joints are incredible ^^
      but for asian looking males
      look at angell-studio.com

9. I second GuroDoLL! AS has got very nice asian-looking boys. My first love was their HuaXi, but sadly he's too big for me. Then I fell for the limited edition Yue, but again, he was sold out and also not the right size (He's a 1/4. I only want 1/3s). Now they came up with 3 new Tang dynasty boys, too big for me again. SIGH~~~

10. they really do... *heart*

11. omg, thank you very much! ^_^

12. <_< your icon makes me smile. all day.

13. Yay another Lee lover! YES HIS SMILE MELTS MY HEART You should tell your family about those 90 cm Soom idealian hunks, Lee looks like a kid in comparison to them!

14. yay ^^ my asian fav ~~

15. I love Asian-looking boy sculpts! :aheartbea

Elfdoll Mir and BuddyDoll Mars Tough are two of my favorites.

But, my absolute favorite at the moment is Iple House's Bichun! That boy is an Asian dream!
      [​IMG]

16. I like Souldoll's Lee Jun Ki and Dollmore's Ripley Days. :aheartbea

17. *tries not to drool on keyboard*

18. Lee from Iplehouse looks so stunningly hot and mature for a male doll :D

19. HZ Boys are smokin' Asian inspired sculpts.....

You can find them at www.mintoncardinc.com

here is a stylised drawing of one of my faves Feng WuYa he is one of their 1/3 versions....
      [​IMG]

here he is in the "flesh'

[​IMG]