1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Male Asian BJD?

Sep 13, 2010

1. OMG! I've to admit Feng WuYa is really pretty! (but they should have done his shirt in black silk rather than that furry brown material)

@cocopops YES! ANOTHER LEE FAN! :)

2. Bichun is my love too :D

And the Souldoll korean men is pretty lovely, so realistic!

3. I adore Iplehouse Bichun as well, and only wish it was possible to put his head on a smaller body, but the EID male neck is just too thick, so the hole is way too big. This upsets me terribly.

I also love the large (discontinued) Dollti boys, though they're incredibly hard to find. Elfdoll has some excellent 60cm guys that look Asian, too. (Especially Wu and Mir.)

4. I second this, but his name is Bichun, not Buchun. ^^

He also comes in fairer skin tones. ^^ Check Bichun out in those lighter skintones on Iplehouse's official site: http://iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2176 :D

5. I've to admit that normal skin Bichun is pretty good! I don't know why, perhaps it's his features, but Bichun looks very much like an asian (even more so than Lee!)

6. It is Bichun for me. He is absolutely the one!

7. Mmm....Crobi Lance is cute and exquisite...

8. It's been said already, but my absolute faves are Iplehouse Bichun, Souldoll Kanguk, and Elfdoll Mir~ GORGEOUS sculpts, but I'm already really partial to these 3 companies anyway...:3

9. Resinsoul just came out with Wu, a very Asian looking fellow. I think he's wonderfully handsome. He's not quite so feminine as a lot of their MSD boys.. which I think adds a lot to the appeal for me. It's just so hard to find good MSD Asian boys!

10. IH Bichun and Souldoll Jun Lee Ki are my favorite asian sculpts at the moment.

11. My favorite too. Never going to have one. ;_; Ah well...

12. IH Bichun and Crobi lance.. those boys are amazing...

13. I don't think this company has been mentioned but Oceanmoon have some nice asian boys