1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best/oddest freebies

Feb 21, 2010

1. LOL! Epic thong is epic. 8D Your mum has a awesome sense of humor. :3

2. I love this thread!!! I checked Junkyspot and now instead of Denver Doll I'm gonna get my Chen from them.

3. I hear ya! Junkyspot here I come ^_^

Curse this thread.

4. I don't know if the DZ Christmas babies count because I knew what I was getting but they are the weirdest things ever. They are more like fetuses...

5. um free idems i've gotten...... a Wig from Dream of Doll, a nice brown color that my two floating heads fight over.

the normal postcards and buttons and eyes from Dollmore.

nothing from luts

nothing from fairyland (though i have gotten event items)

6. Dollmore sent me a doll cigarette along with my first doll clothing order from there. I still have it somewhere, unless the cat ran off with it.

Pupapa sent me 3 pairs of MSD-sized shoes with my first order from them. I don't even own a MSD neither did I order anything that would indicate that I did, so I emailed them about it and they said it was a gift... nice gift but not one I could use :?

7. resinsoul gave me about eight pairs of eyes with my twin Mei order ^^ And a free MAI *D*

They messed up our shipping- I ordered a Mei and a Mai, but they sent me two Meis- when I told them about the mess up, not only were they profusely apologetic, they gave us the extra Mei to keep *D* Which was amazing of them. XD they promised us there would never be another accident like that, but I can't say as I'd mind....

8. I've gotten extra doll clothes, eyes, and wigs, shrimp crackers and other odd crunchy treats, neon coloured pencils with feathers on the top, buttons with doll photos, postcards, calendars, a plastic version of their little pig doll (from Elfdoll), pocky candy and other sweet treats, but the oddest thing I got was from Notdoll. It's a kind of plushie baseball cap, but instead of the bill part, it has the mouth of a crocodile. When you have it on, you appear to have been swallowed by the animal and are peering out from its throat. I'm saving it for a special occasion, but I'm not sure yet what it will be.

[​IMG]

9. Dollmore is the best for freebies...my favorites are the candy.

I got a set of mini playing cards once...those were fun.

10. linakauno: that's so funny :lol:

My wig commission came with a MSD size magazine :)

11. I've gotten spun sugar from one company (can't remember which one now xD), and Denverdoll sent me a pair of mini-binoculars and some string to do cat's cradle with. It was weird but nice :)

12. Oddest one so far was and 8th Anniversary towel from Dollmore, unusual, unexpected, but totally awesome! It's really nice luxury towel that I couldn't have afforded otherwise, so to work it goes! :)

13. I got School of Rosette sticky notes with my order from Angel Region :sweat It seemed really strange until I realized that they are the same company now.

Nine9 Style gave me a scarf. And I got some candy from Mint on Card.

14. @ Dollmore's towel: Aw, it's quite nice. Odd, but nice.

I had some freebies with doll accessories lately. A pretty useless scarf and some cute leggings from Ajumapama as an apology for my order being delayed. :D
      And a bizzare bag from Mimiwoo. There was a mix up with my order so when she sent the right item she sent it with a little shopper bag with the mimiwoo logo. It's too big for a doll, even an SD but way too small for a human. Nice gesture but I've no idea what to do with it!

15. Heehee, I love to order from Junkyspot.
      I've gotten a calender, a fortune-telling fish, tons of candy and candy bracelets, and a wig upgrade!
      I got a pair of nice glass eyes from bobobie with my Mu, too!

16. I got a pencil. Just a normal unsharpened pencil... I was like "these still exist?"

17. I haven't had many orders come in for dollies yet. xD So far, nothing weird or strange or wtf-awesome. xD I'm a little disappointed now. ;3

DBDoll sent me a lovely resin charm and doll-sized mask when I ordered through their DoA sales rep. I was expecting the mask, as it was part of the promotion, but the charm was sweet. :3

Junkyspot sent me a box of Pocky with my order of MSC. xD

I've ordered from Leekeworld as of yesterday and my Ringdoll order should have shipped as of yesterday as well (coincidentally). I don't expect anything from either of them, honestly. Ringdoll was already very nice to cut my shipping down for me due to my misunderstanding of a promotion they had - and I find that generous enough as it is. xD;

18. Yeah, the best freebie I had was free shipping from Dollmore...well it was certainly the most valuable.

19. DoD doesn't send anything, so when I got my first doll I didn't know companies sometimes sent free things!

When I ordered my Zaoll I was so surprised to find a ton of free things! LOVE those yummy star cookies <3 They also sent a cross necklace, a black wig, a sticker, a button and a really strange pair of shorts.
      Dollmore is very generous with their freebies, so I wrote them a thank you letter <3

When I ordered MSC from JunkySpot I got a pack of pocky! That was eaten pretty fast.