1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best/oddest freebies

Feb 21, 2010

1. I think the most intresting thing I ever got was the Junky spot thong that came with my hid a couple years ago. Dollmore crackers and eyes and random clothing and some time postcards.

2. mousepads and a small book from soom and white robe, a roro and a doll belt from HZ :XD:
      crobidoll, fairyland, BBD and luts no freebies u.u

3. Camellia Dynasty sent an EXTRA set of wings with my Wong. I ordered her with wings, and they sent a black pair (marked gift) and a white pair.

4. JunkySpot has sent me two beautiful sets of eyes with my more expensive boys from them. :D Along with two of the same FLCL doll (whose clothes fit my Pullips perfectly), a fortune-telling fish that boggled my mind for like half an hour, and all the candy I could want! JS is the best for freebies. :D (Although I heard they were giving away My Little Pony once and I wanted so much to get one! Oh well~)

5. *giggles* I love this thread.

I guess my favourite freebie is kind of corny really. I ordered some clothes from a lovely person once, and it turned out they were mostly pink. She included a pink bouquet of flowers for my girlie as a freebie! Rennie loves her flowers!

6. Thanks for all the tips....what a way to shop!!!!!
      LOL
      Carol

7. I've gotten candy, an SD-scale "animal" purse, acrylic eyes, note-pads, post-cards, and a button (badge). <3

8. I have gotten buttons, postcards, eyes, a shirt, candy and cookies. All from Dollmore.

Notepads and mousepads from Soom.

Luts sends postcards. Might have send something else, but I don't remember what.

9. Ringdoll was super nice to me. x3 Not only did they give me the previously mentioned reduced shipping and handling, they also included their signature "R" doll necklace/human bracelet (convenient, as my initials are all "R"), but they also gave me a free pair of eyes. Naw. :3 They're pretty too. Sort of hazel-y. Brown around the edge with a sort of blue-sparkly iris. Lovely.

I know it's fairly "standard" and small, but I'm really happy. :3

10. Postcards, eyes, candy, and doll scarf once XD Yeah, nothing too exciting, but I was delighted when I opened my boxes.

11. I got another doll.... I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that's EPIC. I didn't even know about it XDD It was a dollzone bb pet doll that came with my 70cm. that I bought second-hand. It was spectacular XD

12. I once received a bag of "shrimp fries" with a doll I ordered... I can't remember which doll or where I ordered it from, however, but they went right in the trash xD.

I've also got two of the JS thongs, of course - never worn but kept just in case... ;)

13. Junky spot again here. I got a Doreamon alarm clock, some candy, some doll cards....

I really have to order from them again.

I did get a beautiful coat from Tensiya when I brought my Hound though, considering he was my first doll that was kinda useful.

14. The JunkySpot always sens along freebies whenever I order from them. Over the years I have gotten:
      - a wig
      - Tootsie Pops
      - bouncy balls
      - a Deathnote live action DVD
      - a Dollzone t-shirt
      - blueberry Pocky (which I wish I could find here!)
      - a Japanese chocolate bar
      - various candy and small toys

15. I love ordering from Dollmore! I did the special events and first time I ordered I got some eyes, postcard, and a pin. The latest order with them was really funny! They gave me some rose shaped soup, a notebook, another pin, postcard, and of course their infamous rice cracker cookies XD

The first time I ordered from junkyspot...I won't lie.....I was really excited because I saw all the cool things everyone got through them and when I got mine....it was kinda...sad. I just got a weird book. No candies, no fun cool stuff or anything. Sooooo I am hoping that this next time...(I just ordered another doll through them)..Ill get something cooler?

16. The Junkyspot Thong definitely takes the cake for weirdest free gift, especially since im a boy xD Although I did get an ultraman alarm clock that took close second.

17. Man, I wish Junkiespot carried the dolls I like. D:
      I'd buy from them after reading all the wacky freebies you guys got.

Though I'd be a bit scared to get the thong.
      My parents would probably ban me from getting anymore BJDs if they saw that fly out of my box. xD

Also...what does the fortune telling fish freebie look like? I'm kind of curious...

18. Aww, I didn't get the Luts pin set XD and I was so excited. But the excitement of my doll was a lot greater so I didn't think of the pins until a few days after...
      I haven't done much ordering so I can't really contribute much, but this thread is hilarious~

19. Man, so jealous of the Deathnote movie freebies.. *wants to get the second one* I think I'll have to order something from Junkyspot xD They do have a doll there I like the look of =x

I already planned to buy some stuff from Dollmore though. xD Wish I had the money to order now so I can see what i get lol.