1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Best/oddest freebies

Feb 21, 2010

1. I got a Japanese (I think?) horror movie on DVD from JunkySpot. I've also gotten about three signed copes of the "Resin Life" book they sell, and never bought a single one of them. xD

From Dollmore, I got an SD-sized video camera once. :3

2. When i ordered from Junky Spot I got all kinds of things! Like a dvd, hello kitty cup cake thingys, another doll, candy and a coin purse!

3. If it's the same fish as I think it is, it looks like a piece of bright red cellphane with scales etched on to it. The pouch it comes in lists off the different meanings of what the fish is doing when you place it on your palm.

On the topic,
      I recieved a half dozen marshmellow fruit snacks with my Illusion Spirit. I had those candies before and didn't like them as well (they were fudge flavored and extremely dry) but was surprized when these marshmellows were squishy and moist (not to mention the filling was sour peach and apple flavored, an improvement over the lackluster fudge XD )
      My sister ordered an Obitsu from JunkySpot and got a bunch of gross looking hard candies that went straight in to the trash. But I heard that one girl got a free Hujoo on her birthday!

4. The fuzzy socks I got from Dollmore. I LOVE them XD
      very awesome in the freezing apt. I live in.

5. When l order from Dollmore l got the star crackers, pins. I put the pins on my carrying bag. I also order from DDE and l'v have not gotting anything yet from them. I love getting freebies.

6. I got the awesome fuzzy socks from Dollmore as well as a felt bag decorated with a felt Christmas tree that had my entire order stuffed into it. :)

7. When I ordered from JunkySpot, I got a DVD that turned out to be the sequel to District B 13, which happens to be one of my boyfriends preferred movies, and one of the movies he "absolutely had to show meeee!!!" when we first started dating. Needless to say, he was moderately more excited by the DVD than the doll, haha. That and some cupcake papers, which was awesome because I love to bake, and pocky, which I can't eat but one of my best friends adores. He also happens to really like FLCL, so he's getting the little doll as he can appreciate her much more than I can.

When my friend ordered from DDE, she got an ADORABLE little t-shirt that made me squeak at how tiny and cute it was.

8. I love the freebies that Dollmore sends. I've got several buttons/pins from them, their little star crackers, and even a free pair of shoes (the shoes was part of a GO I was part of...everyone that participated got a freebie and I won the drawing for the free shoes dollmore sent).

I also absolutely love when a company sends postcards or business cards that has dollie pics on them. I collect those I think they're too cute! I've never really gotten anything considerably odd yet.

9. I got rainbow socks from mint on card :B
      Also got a journal from dollmore.

and I got a beauty and the beast trading card from junkie spot that I just thought was complete random o_0

10. omg JUNKY SPOT. I ordered my ResinSoul Mei from them and i got the WEIRDEST HAUL. I even got an FLCL doll!! Wow! I also got lots of candy, and a chocolate lip balm :3 delicious :O

11. I once got a yellow plastic army-guy with a parachute from Denver Doll. :nowords: I was very puzzled at first, but after the initial "huh?" I thought it was SO random and funny! My girls and I took turns dropping him down the stairs. :lol:

12. A thong ? Panties ? Best. XD

13. I guess my best was an event head? Lol I do appreciate freebies that my doll can use, like wigs, eyes or outfit. I have receive other freebies like postcards, photos of the dolls, pins and also the dollmore rice crackers. I guess the oddest was Leeke face mask, since it didn't seem really doll related (but well so was dollmore crackers I guess lol), but as I am a girl it's still useful to me lolz.

14. OMG, these are funny/scary! I've only gotten a doll sized purse and candies.

15. I guess the amount of stuff I got when I first ordered from Dollmore was a tad crazy for me (since I'd heard of people getting only one or two things, and I got, like, 7 or 8...):sweat But I'm not complaining! :)

But of that stuff, I also got the infamous star cracker things. I might be the only one to say this but, I was not crazy about them, but the package was adorable.

I also got a free wig, which actually worked out for me because I'm now referring it to her 'traveling wig'. It's short, and somewhat boyish, but it's easier to use if she's going to be transported a lot - less hassle and all. They also gave me a necklace which was too long for a realistic necklace. Dollmore, I think, tends to mark some things for MSD and SD, but it really is much more geared to SD.

16. My favorite freebies were both from Dollmore: One was when I ordered around the holidays, the order came in a felt red bag that looked like Santa's bag and was decorated on the front very Christmasy. It was cute :) And then another time they sent a face mask, which really came in hand when I spray MSC.
      I have however liked all the pins they have sent, they also send really good crackers. Leeke also sent a free wig once that I kinda didn't think about and didn't really want until a few days ago when I cut bangs into it and now its my dolls permanent wig XD

17. Tea from a user here. I thought it was so sweet and thoughtful of them. :aheartbea :)

18. I was fortunate to order from Dollmore when they were giving you those cute Christmas socks if you spent $100 or more.

They are fabulous!

19. I'm a total newbie and getting a free gift was epic!(easily impressed)

Basic package didn't come with a wig, so I planned that it'd be a while before I could get him one.
      You guess it, free gift was a lovely long black wig that looked perfect on him<3

20. So far I've 'only' recieved a very kind note (I've only ordered one second-hand doll) from the previous owner stating care and well-wishing, it was enough to make me smile! I love it when sellers include a written note/card, it just gives such a personal touch . :D

Although I'm concered about a company shipping a consumable as a free gift without advising me as I worry it may get caught up in quarentine... has any heard of such before? :?