1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. hi Bunny 27...yeah, you just email them and if your email is in ENglish I think Jane will automatically answer your email since, I think, she's the one from BeYOurs who transact with ENglish speaking buyers. No need for third party. I tried using a Taobao agent but they demand payment first before making the doll--which the taobao agent is against with. So I ended up just emailing them. Goodluck!

2. Are all the dolls limited? Or is the bit about limited just concerning season limited editions?

3. Imahica, what a beautiful girl you have :D

I don't think my Kirara came with high heel feet... not that I recall ><

All the dolls are limited to 100 each. After 100 of each doll has been sold, they won't make it anymore. Makes me want to jump on a Kirara boy quick!

4. I loved the Amber boy, he is to cute!! his face-up is awesome and makes me want one

5. Yay! JLostein, thank you; I also adore your Kirara! I love her smoky face-up. You and your doll actually inspired me to get a Kirara as well :)
      Good luck on getting your boy Kirara!

6. I have a friend interested in a BeYours head, and I'm very interested in the male body! :D If anyone has any photos to spam, I'd love it! <3

7. Does anybody else who owns these dolls have trouble positioning their heads? I always found that my Redcopper boy wanted to either look at his feet or at the ceiling, and not much in between. I tried restringing him but it didn't fix the problem. I don't need a solution anymore because I just sold him, but I'd be interested to know anyway. Was it just my doll or is this a general problem?

8. My Kirara has a bit of a problem with head positioning too, but not by much. It's easy enough to get her to look in a certain direction, but her head tends to snap back easily xD

Pannytheangel, I believe Raen posted a great review of the BeYours male body ^^ I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Kazuki, I believe the first doll is simply called PG, and the second is possibly Redcopper? @.@ I'm not sure, but you can always email them to confirm :)

9. JLostein: I actually found that review, it was very informative! Also let me know which mods I'll have to do to be satisfied with the body. XD I'd still like to see more photos, mostly because it's hard to find any nice photos of BeYours sculpts. ;A;

Does anyone know how long it generally takes for BeYours to reply to emails? I sent one a day or two ago, and no reply yet. :O

10. That's odd, I usually get a reply very quickly. Which email did you use?

11. Hello.Has anyone ordered beYours dolls recent months? I wrote them e-mail ([email protected] ) April 29, but still have not got reply :(

12. I used the [email protected] email as well. :( No response, and it's been about a week. I'm about to write to them in Chinese to see if that'll speed things up. -_-

13. Hmmm try adding that same address on MSN? ._. I've done so, and it seems to work nicely. Otherwise, perhaps get a friend who can help talk to them via Taobao?

14. I'm having the same problem. I think their english peaker is probably away.

15. Aww. I was hoping to ask about one of their dolls and have been waiting for a response. D;

Does anyone happen to know about their changing address policy?
      I may or may not be relocating to Seattle for a time, but really uncertain at the moment.
      So I'd want to have the shipping address changed to that address if that ends up happening.

16. I emailed them in Chinese a while back, and they haven't gotten back to me yet either. :( I dunno why they're so slow lately.

17. I have emailed Beyours yesterday (in English) and got a reply today! The reply seems somewhat standardized, so I don't think they have an English rep atm.

Hello
      ^_^
      Here is the agency regulations from beyours doll:
      All the dolls will be sold in a normal way( except the season limited edition )
      Each type of the doll will be sold just in 100 sets. Over 100 sets,this type of doll will not be produced any more.So please to take notice of the stocks.
      If there are only 10 sets of this doll,we will notice our agencies with mails.
      &#12304; you can choose the dolls sex (boy body or girl body) &#12305;
      1.SKin: A.normal skin(all the official pics are normal skin.It's a little bit pink.)
      B.pure white (whitish)
      Body type: Double joints
      Beyours doll do not sale in separate body parts,such as heads only or bodies only.We only support full set dolls.

2.Payment:PAYPAL (Advance payment will be necessary&#65292;thanks for the understanding.)

3.The agent price is 350dollar.(just the head+body,delivery fee is not be included.)
      Makeup from official price is 50 dollar.
      4.EMS &#65306;80 &#65284;&#65288;4KG&#65289;

beyoursdoll

At least they seem to be still in business, and I will try to order from them soon. I'll keep you updated.

I just LOVE the Beyours dolls, I wish I could have them all! For now, I've choden Redcopper … :)

18. Distractus, they have no problems with address changes. I went through the same thing between Malaysia and Germany, and even when I had them change the address to Germany, pay for extra shipping, then had to revert back, they had no problems with it and refunded the extra shipping :) I'm sure that normal communication will resume soon-ish :)

19. Wonderful!

I'm hovering in between a couple of their boys and an Asleep Eidolon boy, though at first I thought he was a BeYours boy. xD
      He is under their BeYours part section for some reason? Rita is the one I had been looking at.
      I'm also considering this one as a boy Link . Trying to find owner pics is proving difficult. ^-^;