1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. Hello. Tell me please which beYours's e-mail you used?

2. Yes, I would also like to know which email you used as well!
      Thank you!

3. I have used the address given in this thread:

[email protected]

4. Thank you.

I chose my own path and was able to contact them through the QQ coz I found their QQ number:
      106 016 155
      But I still not understand how to place order :c

5. Thank you!

I got the same reply as you unfortunately.

Though I was asking if I can get this doll as a boy:
      http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8964319594&

Would anyone happen to know the answer to this?
      I resent the email asking more clearly, no reply as of yet.

BykaShka: From what I've read, we email to order from them. I'm sure there's a form or something they send in the email to fill out.

6. I want to order Pinellia as a girl :)
      I think you have to specify that you want this doll with boy body in order's comment.

I talked to yukeina with QQ (in English) yesterday and received the following information:First, I received an automated response is the same as you. Then

Payment:PAYPAL (Advance payment will be necessary,thanks for the understanding.) paypal:[email protected]

1.SKin :A.normal skin or Bpure white (whitish)
      2 body:boy or girl
      3:name an address Zip code phone number

They do not understand English too well. But I have concluded that you should send the payment to Paypal with a description of what kind of doll you need, body type, skin color, make-up. also name and shipping adress and phone number.

P.S Yukeina is owner beYours official QQ2 group.
      (I found it at the bottom of taobao beYours page
      shop QQ Group 147 630 146 regularly buy / gift exchange
      beyoursdoll the official QQ1 group: 102 123 356 (full)
      beyoursdoll official QQ2 group: 106 016 155)

7. Wow, that is INSANELY useful, since I just spent the last 3 weeks trying to ask them if I can get their Yugiri doll as a boy. x_x Thank you BykaShka!

8. You are welcome :3
      But you still need to specify shipping costs for your country.I guess the delivery different for each country.

9. Wow, that was extremely helpful! Thank you!

When I had emailed them about costs, they had told me shipping to the US for EMS was $70.

I remember some posts about people getting all different quotes, so I very much believe it to be depending on the country.

I've pretty much settled on a boy Pinellia at the moment. x3

10. Hi guys. Seems this thread has been silent for a while now, but I'll try to revive it. I have my eye on an Amber girl, but I would really like to order her with a face-up. Since I've heard BY's English isn't so good, I thought I would go through Sunny's World, but they say they cannot order her with a face-up since it isn't available on the BY website. I've sent BY an e-mail as well, to ask them about this, but in the mean time I was wondering whether anyone else has had problems ordering these guys, specifically Amber, with a face-up?

Also, does anyone happen to know if they sell the clothes shown in the pics, or who makes them? Thanks!!

11. That's odd, as they always offered faceups before, for around $50 I think? It should be alright to email them and ask to talk to Jane, as that's their English rep :) I hope you get an answer soon!

As for the clothes, I've no idea, sorry :(

12. Oops, double post!!

13. Thanks for your reply!

I've e-mailed them and they say if I order through them directly they can do a special face-up on her for $63. The shipping to The Netherlands will be $52 making for a grand total of $465. The clothes aren't available, but that's OK since it was more my hubby that wanted them. So now the saving up begins, it will be a few months before I can order her. Probably around my birthday at the end of Octobre, or before that if I can get my parents and hubby to pitch in for her as a birthday gift... I'll order them directly through BeYours though, seems they offer a bit more than Sunny's World.

Oh, and they say that there are 47 Ambers still available in case anyone was wondering. Should give me enough time to save up...

14. HI Guys,
      I just bought a Kirara but not from Yukeina (via email) but through swdoll.com
      I think it is cheaper to buy here as I got a blank Kirara including EMS shipping for only 379USD compared if it's via email with Yukeina: 350USD (blank doll) + 50USD ems shipping. It's not alot but I still were able to save 21USD :)

15. Oh Imahica that's great! 21's better than nothing. XD
      Anyway I can almost smell my boy's resin haha. Got the same old paper from customs again.

16. @Nyampokun: You're totally right, 21 is better than not saving any at all :)
      oooh, what sculpt did you buy?

17. Redcopper like it says in my signature.
      Now I just have to wait until customs reads the paper and he's all mine. Too bad I don't even know
      how much fee I have to pay. It's silly when they deliver your package and you don't even have the money.

18. LOL double post? Anyway. I really wanna know how to untangle my boy's leg. This knee locking system sure is tricky ^^;; I might buy him a new body eventually in the future. The clothes I want him to wear fit better on a skinnier body.

I got it haha. I was afraid of trying it but I got it fixed

19. Has anyone seen their new LE doll, Glisten? What an adorable little face, I think I'm caving! xD

20. Adorable indeed! I'm still saving for Amber though and I'll stick to her for now. I'd love to see owner pics of Glisten if you do order her (or him, lol).