1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. EEEEEEE Olive shipped today I'm so excited I can hardly wait! : D He should be here JUST in time for a mini doll meet in my town!

2. Yay, congrats! Where did you order from?

3. I ordered him from Sunny's World c: He shipping in a little under three months, so not too bad at all. Plus I had clothes in my order, which probably made the wait longer.

4. Cool, glad to hear it! I placed my order there, too, but it's only been a couple of weeks at this point.

5. c: it'll fly by!! I ended up shopping for a lot of clothes for him though. I've got two more orders coming in from different sites so he won't be naked - u -;;

6. Aahhh, I got my olive in today!!! I'm so excited, he's the prettiest boy. <3 I'm gonna put together a box opening shortly but I couldn't resist gushing about him. God, the beyours body is just so, so much prettier in person<3 the photos don't do it justice.

7. Can't wait to see him!! We just added another Jumbo Size Spicy Big Dad to our crew, and it's making me long for my delicate pretty boy even more

8. [​IMG]
      <3 he's just too sweet for words. I can't wait to get proper eyes, more cloths, and a faceup for him!

9. [​IMG]
      A better photo <3

10. SO CUTE! I love him! How are you finding clothing to fit? I was a little worried that typical SD stuff might run a bit big, but as long as it still looks comfy like this that's okay :)

EDIT: I realize my phrasing is a bit weird, I mean how do you feel things are fitting, not how are you locating things that fit! They're not THAT much smaller than typical SDs

#610 Wolfie, Feb 27, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    11. @Wolfie sd shirts fit just fine, and it looks like any typical ad shirt should fit!! However, typical sd pants are uh quite tight in the bum area and short in the leg area. XD SD17 pants should be perfect though!! I need to get a new pair of pants for him now Cx

Edit:: I did get him on the 65 cm boy body though!!! I'd think that the regular 1/3 body would fit regular SD clothes fine unless the waist measurement is the same as the 65 cm, in which case it'd be a slightly tight fit but it should still work.

12. @Coffee-Bat Cool, thanks for the heads up! Our house is mostly Bigs McManly territory, so I'm sure I can find a few things that will fit a bit of extra butt :lol: But I ordered the regular 1/3rd, so I doubt that will be a problem anyways.

13. I have a Volks head on the regular 1/3 body, and SD clothes fit him perfectly! Pants from Tree Design look awesome on him. :D I've yet to have anything that didn't fit. Some stretchy SD13 girl tops work, too, if you like a tighter fit.

14. [​IMG]
      gray's finally home from the faceup artist's place!! he's just too perfect I can't stop looking at him <3

15. What a sweet face! Love it :) Thanks for sharing your boy!

16. AAAAAAAHH I went to see if he was ready for shipping yet and found out that not only has my boy already shipped, he's already at my post office and should be out for delivery today! I'm so excited!!

17. @Wolfie * o* ohhhhhhh that's amazing!! Can't wait to see what you do with him <3

18. He made it! Box opening thread is here :)

But here's a quick summary and the best photo, too. He was strung SUPER tight, resulting in a small chip on the right foot, but otherwise I'm really, really happy. The body sculpt is lovely and poses really naturally, the hands are gorgeous, and they actually sanded the seams! The head looks different from what I expected based on photos, but I absolutely love it. What a sweet face. Can't wait to paint him, I may need to see what I can do to lighten up that somber expression!

[​IMG]

Anyone in the NYC/NJ area have any 8-9" blond wigs to sell? :lol:

19. @Wolfie ohhhh he looks so good <3 I'm so sorry he got some damage though D: I got luky my boy wasn't strung too tight, he was actually strung pretty well, I was sad to restring him after he got blushed Cx hopefully you can get that new foot!

20. Thank you! Honestly, if I'm stuck with the chipped foot I'm not terribly bothered. I've already repaired it and reinforced that area on both feet with a dab of epoxy. In a way it was fitting--when I originally brought this character home as a KD Elf Ttori, he came with three left hands and one right instead of two pairs! Seems shipping errors are just part of his life.