1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. Al's faceup is done! This isn't his wig, but it's the only SD size blond we have around. Hopefully his real wig comes in soon! I'm just in awe of how pretty this sculpt is :D

Al is a RedCopper

[​IMG]

I also painted his hands, but the rest of his tattoos are forthcoming :)

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your new boy, @Wolfie! BeYours sculpts are so gorgeous~

My own BY girl (P.G.) is coming. She just got shipped the other day. I'm so excited! ♡

Speaking of, has anybody noticed the BeYours official site (beyours-doll.com) is gone? I wonder what's up.

3. Does anybody have any pictures of what the current normal skin and white skin colors look like? I'm thinking of reshelling one of my characters as a beyours p.g./Kikiyou and I don't know what color to choose.

Also which site do you guys recommend ordering from? Legend doll or sunny world. I'm surprised more people don't have these dolls. They have a very nice aesthetic!

4. I can show you some shots of the BeYours normal next to several other NS resins on Monday, but most of the others are older dolls and a bit mellowed out. Any specific comparisons you want to see? We've got a lot of Volks, Souldoll white, IH Realskin, and a few other things.

I didn't have a great experience with Sunny's World, but I don't know anything about Legend.

5. I'd just like a pic of the normal skin and white skin in hand not even in comparison with anything :) the doll I'm looking to reshell is in dollzone normal pink skin but I only chose that because dollzone white resin used to yellow really fast. I'd really like her to be in white skin but I'm not sure how beyours resin looks in hand/ages so I'd like to see it in owner photos.

#625 -T2P-, May 6, 2017
      Last edited: May 6, 2017
    6. Hi!

I just wanted to share my P.G girl, who arrived earlier this month. It took me a while to get around to painting her face as there's been a shortage of MSC in my area, but here she is~[​IMG]
      Her wig still needs to be fixed and she badly needs her own clothes, but I'm pretty happy with how she's coming along already.

7. Beautiful! The dark wig really suits her, and I love her expression :)

8. Hey all! Does anyone have a Luts Delf or Volks SD13 body to compare to a BeYours SD girl body? (I have 2 dolls I really want new bodies for, and I like the look of the BeYours bodies). Thank you!

9. I have a Delf, an SD13, and a BeYours boy, but no girl body I'm afraid :( Let me know if you could use any pictures with those!

10. I have an SD10 body I could compare to a BeYours body if that would help. I am actually going to sell that body (the BeYours) because I put my Chestnut head on a Dollstown Elf body. I haven't listed it yet, though.

11. Thanks! But, yeah, I'm specifically looking for girls. :)

12. Hey! That might help, if it's not too much trouble. :)

13. I will try to do it tomorrow. :)

14. @Wolfie Since I posted about the Trickyfeet project in the news-Section this morning somebody wanted to add a beyours65 boy. He seems to have normal SD boy feet. Is there a reason they don't fit into normal SD shoes? Would someone with a 65cm boy please enlighten me?

15. @ResinRapture Whoops, that was me. I did not realize. When I tried to look for shoes, all the ones I looked at were too big. I guess I should look at ones for 60cm boys and not ones his height?

16. @iamkathybrown Oh I am glad you answered. I didn't want to dismiss it, some dolls have weird toes/ankles or there's some other reason why regular shoes don't fit them, even if the size is normal. I wasn't sure if you would check on my answer to your suggestion in the doc files. ( I am not even sure if the person suggesting gets a notification if there's an answer.)
      He seems to have normal SD boy feet (7.5-8.5 usually). There are loads of 8cm shoes that should fit him. ACbjd e.g. lists inside measurents of shoes. Doll shoes are usually a bit larger than the actual foot length, and a bit too long isn't bad for stable standing with a boy that size. And looking at shoes for his foot size (not his height) is probably a good idea ;)

#636 ResinRapture, Oct 11, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    17. [​IMG]

Woah, I almost forgot about this thread! it's been so long, but i never put an actual good shot of my boy here.c: Took him out to the park a while ago and got some great pictures. The rest are in a gallery thread but here's my favorite one. <3

18. @ResinRapture and @iamkathybrown Alright, glad that's worked out :) I was going to say, my boy has the new 1/3rd body anyways, so I don't know anything about the 65cm one. The 1/3rd body has perfectly normal SD boy feet, I've had no trouble fitting shoes.

@Coffee-Bat What a cutie! I love his wig, and I'm a total sucker for moles and freckles :D

19. Hey all! So this might be a long shot, but I suppose it’s worth a try!

Would anyone be able to tell me how well BeYours resin compares to Crobidoll? I’m thinking of hybriding a head I have onto a BeYours body, but I’m not sure which resin color to choose. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

20. @Graven yooo I'm not sure if this'll be too helpful but the current beyours normal is far too yellow and dark for crobidolls normal! (Now my friends crobidoll is a few years old so might not be 100% accurate)

So the normal is a nogo, but white skin might be a closer match? I'm
      Not sure just how white the beyours white is! Sorry!