1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. Hmmm, that was what I was thinking I might have to do, seeing as how BY’s resin seems to be more yellow than most companies. Good to know, and thanks for your help!

2. Yeah, the BY resin is VERY yellow--which works out great for me, since Al fits right in among out 2005-2007 Volks dolls :sweat

3. And it's pretty close to my 2015 Migidoll head, if a bit yellower.

4. I absolutely have this company, I personally have a Beyours pansy sculpt who love. I haven't found a single sculpt that didn't like. Too bad not many people own their sculpts.

5. Hi! Long time no post. I wasn't happy with my Pansy's face up so I haven't really taken any photos of her, but yesterday I repainted her and I'm so much happier with her! So here she is, with her new face. :D

[​IMG]

I hope to share more of her in the future! :)

6. She's beautiful.

7. Thank you! :)

8. Great job! She's gorgeous.

9. Thank you :D

Here's another one from the same set. <3 She's so photogenic, I hope I get to take more pics of her soon!
      [​IMG]

10. hello- popping in here and wonder: which girls body poses better? the old or the new? just from looking at the body i like the old one better

11. Kind of had the same question as greeneyed-soul. Noticed that for some girls you can pick between body A or B. Is B the new body? You don't really get a good body shot of B at all but it looks lite it might be able to hold knees up to chest from the one angle of the hip joint.

12. @calliope13 & @greeneyed-soul

Hi! I can't exactly answer your question since I don't have the old body. But I do have the new one and it's a decent poser. [​IMG]
      This is the extent of what the hip joint and knee joints could do (if she tries the pose that Calliope13 mentioned). I did have to hot glue suede her chest and hips for this to be possible, though, since the inside of those sockets are so smooth that they tend to be too slippery. The worst parts of this body are the neck and wrist joints. They have an incredibly limited range of motion and hardly hold the pose you try to bend them to. The ankles are also a bit slippery, though it's not impossible to make them stand.

#652 okonomide, May 8, 2018
      Last edited: May 8, 2018
    13. [​IMG]
      Just wanted to show off my boy Grayson a little :D I hadn’t posted a recent picture and he got a whole new outfit.

14. Okonomide - thanks so much. Pretty good posing overall I have to say. Too bad about the neck and wrist though.

Coffee-bat - nice picture

15. I think your boy looks good in this outfit

16. Grayson is beautiful! I especially love his eyes. His outfit looks like it feels really nice to the touch.

17. c: thank you guys so much! And his shirt is actually super silky, and thankfully easy enough to get him in without taking his head off.

18. Gorgeous faceup. I really like the golden lashes with the black eyeliner. And her eyebrows are heavenly!

19. Has anybody tried to buy a 1/3 Beyours doll lately?
      Dolk was listing them yesterday, then when I clicked on the link today, the dolls had disappeared.
      Sunnyworld/swdoll timed out, and when I tried taobao, there is no Beyours list.
      Legend Doll seems to be the only shop opened and listing Beyours' BJDs.
      Does anybody know how long it would take them to make a 1/3 doll? Is their service quality good?
      Edit: Ooops! They put 8 to 10 weeks on their website.

#659 Lilla, Sep 1, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2020