1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

BeYours Discussion

Mar 16, 2012

1. Please delete.

#661 Lilla, Sep 5, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    2. I have a boy body, but I like it alright. Not the most flexible, but not a brick. He doesn't sit super well though. I really need to figure out how to get his hips to lock.

3. So, I"m thinking of getting Pansy. She'll be my second doll ever, my first one being a Resinsoul Mei. I'm ordering from legenddoll, as that's the only place I can find that sells them (at least on an English site), which has a sort of mixed review but they did get back to me quickly when I asked if shipping estimates were still accurate with Covid.

My question is, I'm getting the faceup option. Does she come looking like the photos here? Or do any of you have an example of what the default faceup might look like?

BJD Limited 100 Sets Pansy 60cm Girl Ball-jointed doll_60~62cm dolls_Beyours_DOLL_Ball Jointed Dolls (BJD) company-Legenddoll

I'm super nervous ordering a doll so expensive. After adding a wig or two, and some other accessories, i'm at 602$ XD For someone who has never even restrung her Mei (I'm scared to do it, don't judge me! lol) this is quite a big undertaking. I'm determined to have a bigger doll though, and everything I've read about Beyours has been great, even if they aren't the most popular company ever. Help?

4. Ooh, congratulations! Pansy is really beautiful! I don't own a Beyours yet, but I'll be glad to hear the responses to your question. Did you get the type A body or the type B? I don't know why they aren't more popular. Tell us all about it when you get her! I want to see pictures.

5. I haven't ordered her yet, I am waiting to see if anyone has the default faceup. I will be getting the newer body though, type A I think.

6. So I just acquired a Ceiba and I was wondering.... is there a reason the BeYours etsy shop became the Maskcat shop instead of Maskcat opening up a shop with a different url? I thought maybe someone knew other than that (I think) there was a BeYours sculptor that became a Maskcat sculptor.

7. Hi guys, thinking of possibly getting a Beyours girl in the future, I LOVE their sculpts. How long is the wait time at the moment? And how is the 1/3 girl body?