1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Big BB Discussion(All Companies)

Mar 24, 2017

1. I'm back with more Appy (which I hope is of no annoyance :sweat), because I finally made her some more fitting eyes the other day. :kitty2 Now I'm just hoping to redo her face-up in the near future! Anybody else have some mini projects going on for their BB's right now?

[​IMG]

2. She’s so cute! I’m curious which direction you’re going with the new faceup.

I’m currently working on sewing a dress for my Xaga August BB. At the moment, I’m just sewing small poofy underskirts. ^^

I got her nude, so working up to making her presentable haha. I’ve decided she’s getting a white wig, but her face up is on hold because I can’t decide between white or black eyelashes. :XD:

3. @Galadnilien - Thank you! ^-^ Her next face-up probably won't be too different, but won't know for sure until I start. :XD: She's the more light-hearted, fun doll of my group, so she gets a bit more freedom.

I hope the dress turns out well for you! And poofy, underskirts can really help pull an outfit together--just learned that somewhat recently. Always surprisingly helpful to have some on hand! :3nodding:

I understand that process--currently going through it for an unexpected addition--makes for a fun challenge. White wigs always look cool--good luck with the eyelash choice, both would definitely work well! Looking forward to seeing her when you have her pulled together too! :whee:

4. I haven't seen any Dollzone BBs in this thread yet, but if anyone is interested in seeing one, I got a Dollzone Gumi rabbit off Ebay recently (legit, don't worry) who should be arriving next week. I intend to use the body with a JSDoll Tiger head , but I might well end up giving Gumi a (human, since those animal feet bodies are limited and long sold out) body of her own^^.

#364 ShuriTigerH, Jul 14, 2022
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    5. For anyone who was interested in seeing the Akagi Doll body, pics have been added to the bottom of this listing on Legend Doll!

:D
      … I was thinking of doing smth similar with that head sculpt. :aeyepop::):D

#365 mxwutter, Aug 24, 2022
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    6. @mxwutter Ooh, I'm looking forward to seeing that!

7. Omg THANK YOU @mxwutter! I've been looking for a pic of that body for months.

8. I asked legenddoll to add a pic to the listing. They’re very good with that and quick to update! You’re v welcome, I was curious about it myself

@ShuriTigerH i still haven’t decided on the BB body I’m going to use :shudder despite making several mock-ups… might have to just wait until I have it in hand

#368 mxwutter, Aug 24, 2022
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    9. Like 90% of my collection is BBs now and I have no regrets

Now if only there were mega Big Babies, honking 1/3 friends, I would have no money left at all...

10. Same! I'd be in so much trouble if there were even bigger BBs.

11. I feel like I corrupted you and I am not sorry o3o

Also on the note of bigger big babies. I have a 90cm porcelain doll that I treat like I would a bigger big baby of the same size. Some day I hope to replace it with one of the Dollmore Lusion.

12. Does anyone have any comparisons or opinions on the Myou Version 1 versus Version 2 body? I like the shape of the Version 1 as I think it fits in better with my other dolls but wanted to know if the newer body is more posable/sturdier/worth the extra $20.

13. Big baby appreciation <3
      [​IMG]
      From left to right: JS Doll Tiger head on a Xagadoll Big Baby body, Rosenlied Holidays Child Mignon, Luts Baby Delf Pansy, and Luts Baby Delf Gabriel

14. I’m becoming obsessed with chubby BBs…

I’m currently finishing my Black Cherry Xiao Yu head on the (discontinued) Dollzone 40cm chubby body.

I’ve got Rati by Nakana Workshop next on my to-buy list.

And I’m tempted to buy a Joydoll Jakki head and try to make another hybrid!

#374 aliquotiens, Dec 12, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 12, 2023