1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Big BB Discussion(All Companies)

Mar 24, 2017

1. I measured my Huajing
      height: 38cm neck: 8cm bust: 18cm waist: 17cm hip: 21.5cm foot: 5.5cm thigh: 11.5cm inseam inc foot: 15cm arms shoulder to wrist:12 cm

Compared to Xaga, Huajing is shorter, broader but with smaller hands and feet. Her posing is reasonable, but Xagadoll is better.

2. I'm adding AnotherDoll Molly to my wish list. But there are still some other dolls on there!

3. @bajib Aww your girl is so cute! It's good to hear that Rosen lied clothes fit, their clothes are so pretty! And yes I meant to advertise this thread on the other big bb threads but I didon't want to spam @,@

@babytarragon I'd love to see pictures of your Huajing Doll! It's a very new company too! Thank you for the comparison!

@nancy_schroeder_ca Molly is really cute! I'm glad she's on someone's wishlist! What dolls will you be getting before her though?

4. @gothiclibrarian
      Ok, here is Disney Animator
      Thigh circumference: 14.1-14.4cm (Original Belle was .3cm wider than new Anna)
      Foot Length: 5.5-5.7 cm (and widest width: 2.8cm)(original Belle was .2-.3cm shorter than new Anna)
      Neck Circ: 9.7cm
      Leg length: 15.3-16.9cm (original Belle was 1.6cm longer than new Anna)
      Arm Length: 15.2cm

MYou original:
      Arm length(without hand): 12.5cm (the 16.5cm is with the hand)
      Leg length (without foot): 17cm (with foot 19.5cm) the babydelf measurement is without foot, so maybe that is the standard

@Cydril Comi Baby is definitely on my radar, I love Lulu! Your Peridot is adorable!
      @bajib I love your Xaga Clotho! She is so sweet! RL clothing is so beautiful! I tried ordering 2 valentine boxes and some outfits from them, but something happened with paypal and they cancelled my order without warning and won't honor it now :( I guess I should have paid attention better, but that was when I got the flu and couldn't sit at the computer :(

#25 whisperwolf, Mar 29, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    5. Oh and I should mention, while Disney animator clothing fits Mokashura perfectly (I think they were designed to be the same size) it's much too wide for Xaga or Huajing unfortunately.

6. @babytarragon I have had good luck with the Disney Animator dresses I have bought on etsy for my baby luts and MYou, but they are just a bit bigger in the chest and waist than Xaga & Huajing. I ordered some jeans meant for DA, we'll see how they fit! Like I said, though, my daughters have DA so its not a huge loss if I get them and they don't work. I'll give them to Cristoff lol

ps, the fox dress on the first page and the undies sets were all made for DA dolls. I purposely asked FairyTaleLOVEit to make the undies in a stretchy knit fabric so they would have a better chance of fitting.

7. Do these things have a common name, and is there anywhere that sells something similar in the mini size?
      [​IMG]
      Dollmore has them for their trinity dolls. But I want a smaller size to help ease putting on clothes

8. @whisperwolf I found some of those hand replacement parts for changing clothes at Luts but they are for SSDF-JDF. None I can find for MSD and under. ; ;

#29 AnnoDomini, Mar 30, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    9. I have seen people make them with a wooden bead and wire. Sometimes you can just use an s-hook that is too big to go into the arm.

10. @AnnoDomini I saw that on luts, too.
      @nancy_schroeder_ca that is a great idea to use a big s hook! I have plenty of them around. I have some fimo clay, too, maybe I should just form a ball on the s hook.

11. A fimo ball on the s-hook might work!

12. @whisperwolf That's a great idea! Let us know how it works too!

13. Dollmore do make them in 1/4 size for Mokashura, but they don't seem to sell them individually.

14. I just end up using my forceps and something across the joint for dolls like my Illua. Who I just realized can chill in this thread too. Here is Isabella. <3

[​IMG]

15. @AlmySidaKay What a beautiful girl! How big is she exactly? And what clothing is she wearing?

16. I actually took a comparison photo of everyone from SD to Yo-SD all together. So people could get an idea on size.

20170205_212632935_iOS

Everything she is wearing is SD sized except for her eyes. They are I think 14 or 16mm.

Thank you so much! I love my girl now that I've given her a makeover, compared to her extremely gothic default.

17. @AlmySidaKay Wow what a great comparison! BTW you have such a nice range of girl bodies! They are all so different and pretty!

Isabella is so pretty! Who did her current face up?

18. She has a custom face up from Dollmore. Thanks!