1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Big BB Discussion(All Companies)

Mar 24, 2017

1. @AlmySidaKay Ah I didn't know they did customs! What do you think of the size overall? Are you going to get more big bbs?

2. I love the size of her, I actually took her on vacation with me and she was the perfect size for sticking in my bag while exploring all the tourist sites in DC. I would love to have another one of her size most definitely.

3. @AlmySidaKay Aww that sounds like so much fun to have a dolly with you sight seeing and all!

I just went to the breathdoll announcement thread about their new head and apparently their heads are compatible with the Holidays Child body. I wonder what other big bb bodies their heads are compatible with?

breath doll 을 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.

4. I will say I wish that resin color was more compatible with other companies so I could mix and match more.

5. Here are my girls enjoying this spring weather (before it snows again!)
      Corinthia (Luts BD Gabriel) and Ellowyn (MYou BB Sally)

[​IMG]

I bought the pink dress on ebay, it was marked as MSD but looked full and stretchy. I didn't fit Ellowyn well, and wouldn't zip all the way, but it fits Corinthia amazingly! The hoodie is from a BFC Ink doll, and the pants and uggs are from etsy seller MiyoniDoll, but the pants are an inch or so too short (except with boots). Uggs fit great and I love them!

6. @AlmySidaKay Were you looking into like getting hands or some other parts for her?

@whisperwolf Aww thar pink dress is so cute omg! And you styled them both so well! So are myou girls bigger than BDF? And BTW are those their default face ups?

7. Thanks, @AnnoDomini it is really difficult to style dolls together in a standing pose on concrete! they kept wanting to pull each other over!! I was terrified someone would get a bump or bruise, but we made it out okay! The baby delf is the default face-up, the Myou is the default face-up for Sally, but I asked for Xiao-You's lips because I love the geisha lip. It gave her a totally different look, much more adventurous than the shy Sally default.

8. I love the Illua body and would love to put more heads on it but... it's just such a different color than the rest of my dolls there is no way.

9. Anabelle got new clothes!! :)

[​IMG]

10. @wherethelilacsbloom Annabelle is stunning! I just love that dress and the flowery headband too! You are a master at posing and ba lancing your dolls too, I totally need some tips, lol!

11. I'm looking to get a Myou girl on the new pear body sometime soon. I can't wait to compare her to my Illua girl Ella. <3

12. @AlmySidaKay Congrats! Which girl do you think you'll get?

13. Definitely Matcha. She's easily my favorite. <3

14. Here's my new Mousee with Rosenlied Bebe and Myou Loretta!
      [​IMG]

#54 nancy_schroeder_ca, Apr 29, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    15. @AlmySidaKay Yes I like Matcha too. I think she and Mousse are similar but not the same sculpt?

@nancy_schroeder_ca Ah what a great comparison! Thank you! They are a bit taller than Holidays Child I see! How are you liking his pear shape so far?

I am really falling for Myou XiaoZhuo too. ; ;
      I might get him next hehe.

16. Matcha and Mousee are different heads but I think the bodies are the same except for the lower torso.

I am liking the pear body. The hands are more delicate than the 40cm body and the arms are thinner. But I'm looking for pants that fit him in my stash!

17. Thank you so much for that photo! It was exactly what I needed to make up my mind about which body to get Matcha on. (PS the pear body won me over so much, and I like that it's a little bit taller).

18. @AlmySidaKay Are you worried about being able to find clothing for her or do you make your own clothes? :3

19. Have you guys seen the new girl painted wings is selling, ShouShou Emily? I really like the head, it reminds me a little of HM kakiva and NapiDoll Rogibel. It looks like they have two different body types, too.

20. @Lirin Yeah I found the company a bit ago on Instagram and Licht site also sells them. I forgot to add the link here for them, I'm sorry ; ;

I might get the Emily head, might not hehe. What about you?